LegacyGT.com

CO: Monthly "Drive It, Drive It" Meet.

eekay

Jeepis, are you down with the Clement Park meet on Sunday afternoon for some burgers and beers also? \o/
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. I was. But only for a moment. Wasn't really my scene (at the time anyway) and my RH side marker light became a strobe light show for some reason (have to look at it tonight.) Didn't wanna get pulled over. :) I was parked next to the GT-R on the Colorado side of the lot near the other Scoobs. Were you there?

Yeah. I've heard about that too. But, people keep saying it turns out uber ricey and are advising people to avoid them. Is it really that ricey of a turnout? I certainly don't mind variety. But, I also don't want to hang out with a bunch of 16 year old ricer bangers either. :)

Yeah, it can be hit or miss. A lot of kids do show up, now that I think about it. I always show up with my friends, we're all late 20's / early 30's and we're all pretty mature. I wouldn't specifically come down for this event, but if you're out and about on a Sunday and happen to be near here, you should stop by.

Jeepis, are you down with the Clement Park meet on Sunday afternoon for some burgers and beers also? o/

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make that. It is my friend's birthday (my BMW buddy that lives up in Dillon that I'm going to Steamboat with) so I am going to hang out with him.

Have a great time though, and hopefully I can make the next one.

If I'm not at work or the gym, I'm usually out and about chasing women. :lol:

Work, gym, WOMEN?! What is this, Miami Beach? :) No big deal on not making it. There'll always be more. Have fun in Dillon! Maybe you'll run into Ting.

sorry man i have very limited access to a computer right now, yea i saw you parked there and it didnt even occur to me that that was you or else i would have said hi lol and yea i was wondering what was up with your marker haha but that was me in the silver legacy in front of the GT-R

I was trying to make to Clement Park /AND/ Starbucks but my idiot friend parked his car behind me in his driveway and went to Evergreen for the day. Needless to say, I was stuck in his driveway from 8:30 AM Sunday morning until 11:30 PM Sunday evening. Wasn't too happy about that.

@wilclssn

Ah. Yeah. Next time you see me, just flag me down and say what's up. I saw your Leggy there. Looks good. :)

so....where are the meets goin on at on wed again?? or i should say any of u guys going on either sunday or wed?? i couldnt make it this last sunday because i was stuck in traffic for almost 3 hours and by the time i got into town i was too tired to do anything....

From what I understand, every Wednesday is the Colorado Starbucks meet. On Sundays, they tend to switch it up I guess. But, there is always the Sonic meet (which isn't a Scoober meet but an "everyone welcome" sort of meet.)

Are we still going to do our 3rd Saturday or Sunday of each month "Drive It - Drive It" meet or what? Anyone have any fun ideas for this coming up 3rd weekend? Golf and a drive? Just golf? Just a drive? Frickin' pinball games and beer? *shrugs*

Okay. Well, being as this coming up weekend our our 3rd weekend of August, we need to plan something. So, should we do some golf and a drive? Just a drive? Just some golf? Is there anyone at all that will be able to make it? I don't really care how far away it is either. I drive all over the place during the weekends (Denver, Boulder, Broomfield, Aurora, etc...) so it shouldn't be a problem for me to make it. I just figure if everyone is okay with golf, the "Drive It - Drive It" should be considered as an actual meet. Monthly golf is something I am completely able to do... :)

i guess theres a big car meet in the springs on saturday... some people are meeting at park meadows at 10 or 10:30am... dont remember.. then they are all heading up there... i guess theres suppose to be 2 500awhp sti's and theres a 400+whp civic.... i dont really kno these people that well.. but my friend knows them i guess and he told me about it.... im assuming the people over at awdpirates know about this...

Hrm. Doesn't sound terrible. Are you gonna go with your friend? I'd hate to wonder down there and not know anyone at all. If you're going, I'll go. Otherwise, I'd rather play golf with some LGT.com heads. :)

Alrighty. Maybe we can get someone in Aurora to pick you up on the way to the meet this weekend. Then, you don't have to miss out. Anyone else in Aurora gonna meet this weekend?

Not really sure. Was still waiting for suggestions. Golf and a drive or one or other... I don't really care. Just something simple and enjoyable. Any ideas?

Frickin' W-E-A-K! I suppose I'll just sit at home then this weekend. Maybe I'll catch up on a good car washin' or something.

Archived