LegacyGT.com

CO: Monthly "Drive It, Drive It" Meet.

eekay

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Haha. I wouldn't mind a mountain drive and some mountain golf. Sounds like a good time to me. Hell, I wouldn't mind a drive through the slums accompanied by golf in the slums. *shrugs* Anyone up for either? :)
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Not a clue how far Leadville is from me. I can always find out though. A Saturday or Sunday drive and drive would be nice though. I also wanna get around to playing Evergreen GC some time this season as well. Anyone up for that at some point?

Yeah. Evergreen is quite cheap due to it being a Denver public course. I think Ting is right. Somewhere around $40. I haven't played there in a while so I'm not sure about the current condition of the greens. Hard as rock doesn't sound enticing though. :) Anyhow, I'll go play where ever, whenever. A nice little drive before or after would be nice too...

Went to an AWDP meet last night at Starbucks. Was a little... strange. But, everyone seemed nice enough. Granted, I was only there for about 5-10 minutes. Had to move my car away from the ugly GT-R. :) Some nice Scoobers there though. Apparently, there's another meet on Sunday at the same place.

Yup. That's the exact one(s). I'll be going again on Sunday just for shits 'n giggles. Mainly just to meet some people. Granted, I was alone last night and had no idea where to start as there were groups scattered about everywhere. I'll bring some friends with me on Sunday as well. Maybe my buddy Tim with his VW W8 (still stock atm.)

Sounds good. Although, mentioned a moment ago on AWDP.net, Sundays are not good apparently. So, no idea what the turnout will be like. Something to do with permission on Wednesday but not Sunday or something? I'll probably show up anyway though just to check it out.

Okay. Change of plans. Sunday is going to be at Clement Park from 3-7 PM or so. We're going to do a Sunday grill out. Not sure about what needs to be brought or anything just yet. Hopefully some of you can make it? Ting? You still going to be able to make it? Might still be able to hit the Starbucks afterwards to see what's up. Anyone else want to go to this?

That's fine. I'll most likely be at Clement park a little later than 3 (you know, fashionably late (on accident)) so I'll be there for quite a while after 5pm if you and your buddy wanna come by. Otherwise, like I said, I'll still be willing to check out Starbucks that night too. So, whatever you decide. I'll PM you my number so you can give me a call if you decide to join us at Clement.

Not sure if you guys are interested, but a bunch of people always meet up at the Sonic here on Sunday nights starting around 8pm.

12820 W Alameda Pkwy, Lakewood, CO‎

I've been for the past 3 Sundays and there's always a decent turnout. Cars of all varieties.

Yeah. I've heard about that too. But, people keep saying it turns out uber ricey and are advising people to avoid them. Is it really that ricey of a turnout? I certainly don't mind variety. But, I also don't want to hang out with a bunch of 16 year old ricer bangers either. :)

Archived