LegacyGT.com

CO: Monthly "Drive It, Drive It" Meet.

eekay

^imma try to make a tee time at meadow hills.... i must let you know though i probably shoot like anywhere from 90-110... so im not good... hahahha

i might have 4 already but i will let you know later this week

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright. Cool. I don't mind what you shoot. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? I'd be more than happy to play if there's room. So, just keep me informed.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

I can do either/or. If tingtang already has 4 in his group, we can always form another. I just wanna play some golf. :)

Bah... Saturdays are kind of rough to find decent tee times. Try Canterberry in Parker. That course is an awful lot of fun and it will be somewhat close to where we have to be afterwards.

I have no idea about that. Says the course was "built" in 1996. But, that could always just mean re-designed too. It's nice though. I've played there quite a few times in the past.

you guys should make it up to Grand Junction. we have the grand mesa and the national monument to drive. great views and great drives.

I'm headed there for 4th of July weekend....entering the Mopar car show / drag race, maybe I'll see you there?

I wouldn't mind a Grand Junction drive for one of these meets. Maybe next months meet we can do this?

eeekay: nice to see you running with this and broadening options! I had a death in the family and had to leave the state for a few weeks to tie up stuff. of course I had no CPU and assumed forgiveness for the no show would be quick? or maybe a beer aty the meet will do the trick?:redface:

any way I am moving this weekend so count on me for next month,

leggy party!:spin:

eeekay: nice to see you running with this and broadening options! I had a death in the family and had to leave the state for a few weeks to tie up stuff. of course I had no CPU and assumed forgiveness for the no show would be quick? or maybe a beer aty the meet will do the trick?:redface:

any way I am moving this weekend so count on me for next month,

leggy party!:spin:

Ah! Glad to see you're alive! I'm sorry to hear about the bad family news. I figured something critical had happened and, of course, forgiveness has been granted. :)

A beer would be great! I can't turn that down. So, we'll see you at next month's meet when I get back from Japan (Hopefully with some awesome car parts. :) )

As far as I've heard, we're doing a Grand Junction drive for July's meet? Anyone for/against this?

@tingtang

Nice!

@grocery getter

Are you planning on playing or are you going to sit this one out to prepare for the hootenanny? If you plan on playing, we should probably nab another tee time as there's won't be enough room in tingtang's group.

You totally missed out! We had a pretty damn good time. grocery getter got WRECKED at Sushi Hai. Had us laughing all night. Thanks for the great time, bro!

We'll get our next meet together soon. Are we still planning on a Grand Junction drive or was it something else?

Yeah. He mentioned your text and was wondering where you were all night. I think he texted you again from another bar later that night.

Archived