LegacyGT.com

CO: Monthly "Drive It, Drive It" Meet.

eekay

I don't recall having Sake. Not sure if gg did or not. But, yeah. It sure is some good stuff.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grocery getter also mentioned putting together a Moutain West Legacy bed and breakfast meet some time in the next few months. From what he said, it sounds like a blast. I'll need him to recap the info though as I drank to much to remember the details. :)

As far as next month's meet goes, anyone have any ideas? I believe there were a few people that mentioned they would be able to make it. Hopefully we can at least get half a dozen Leggys or so.

Hrm.. For some reason, and I can't put my finger on it, that sounds like a heap of trouble. Lol. But, if worse comes to worse, I wouldn't mind checking out some of the STi's and EVO's. *shrugs*

^your right.. there are alot of dumb asses and think they are cool if they redline everysingle gear infront of cops... but its mostly everyone just goes there and looks at everyone elses cars.... as long as you dont look like your trying to race i dont think the cops will give you any crap for it.... and i dunno if your into other imports.. but there are a couple JDM civic hatches... EK's and EG's... right hand drive of course ;)

I just saw this thread. Sounds like Saturday was a good time. I'd love to come meet some of you guys and check out the Leggys. I sold my LGT to John (Legend) a couple years ago.

That is, if you guys allow a Saabaru to join in the fun. :)

Hey guys last weekend was a blast...sorry being in Hot Atlanta on biz (Sunday night till now)....I have some pics of the fair that I'll upload. SO WHERE's the next meet and greet??!! I have a bimmer drive going on early July which should be great for Subies (after I steal that route from them ;)) but if anyone has any suggestions coming up in the next week or so I'm game.

....if you guys allow a Saabaru to join in the fun. :)

They let me linger, and I havent had a LGT for some time (but I will again in due time!).

Let's plan a BBQ LGT meet at my place before Praedet moves! Later tonight I'll get a thread started.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

@bskey

I'm totally down with a BBQ before Praedet leaves. Just pick a date and let us all know.

@hack4875

You're absolutely welcome to join. We aren't biased against post-Leggy owners. ;)

@grocery getter

Nice! I'd like to see those pics. Feel free to upload them to this thread if you'd like.

@tingtang

Yeah, man. I like other imports. I wouldn't have a problem taking a look at other JDM stuff for sure. I know some Honda guys that are way into that scene. I'm pretty eclectic with cars. :)

Just letting you all know about the September meet. It'll still be the 3rd Saturday/Sunday of the month too. So, it should work out well.

Link to the thread:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115544

As far as the July meet, anyone else with ideas? Is it going to be at bskey's house? :) Any date/thread on that yet, bskey? I'm assuming somewhere around the 18th or 19th of July to keep it the 3rd weekend of July? I'll be gone until the 14th or 15th (might have some net access though) so you can shoot ideas around and let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
Nothing so far. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to spit 'em out. This thread sort of died for some reason. Let's type it back to life... :)

Not a clue. I haven't heard anything about another one on SL-i or AWDP lately. Maybe we can just have our own? Of course, someone needs to contact someone at Red Rocks. I know someone that works there, I just can't remember who it is. I'll see if I can get in touch with them.

i was thinking... what about a bandimere meet?? we can all go sometime in aug for one of their test and tune nights.... you dont have to run your car if you dont want to... but maybe we can get some people together and instead of woooo ahhhh'ing over what people have done we can wooooo ahhhh over peoples time slips as well??? this is just a suggestion and im trying to gauge interest....

I would be fine with this. I wouldn't mind seeing what my car is running these days anyhow (I haven't been to Bandimere in ages).

Anyone else want to do a Bandimere Leggy meet?

Any of the above works for me. I have a track car so Bandimere isn't really for my setup. Although, as I'd mentioned, I'd like to see what I'm running. So, whatever works! Any idea on a date and time?

well.... the test and tune days are every wed in august.... i would try to avoid that last week wed though because i kno they are gonna be packed... i think pinks all out is gonna be there the last friday and saturday of august.... but test and tune nights usually start at 4 and end at 9 i believe....

Archived