LegacyGT.com

CO: Monthly "Drive It, Drive It" Meet.

eekay

Only August? I thought test and tune was going on now? *shrugs* Anyhow, that works. We can do a Wednesday test and tune. We just need to choose which Wednesday now.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it is going on now... but some days they dont have it beccause it interferes with other events... like last wed i dont think they had it.... this up coming wed is gonna be busy because they are having some sort of drag school.... that is all.... thats y i suggested august...

Ah. Gotcha. Makes sense to me. Any Wednesday you prefer over others? Does anyone else have a preferred Wednesday?

@tingtang

When do you want to get together to do that turbo and FMIC install? Or did you already do it?

i havent done it yet... and ive been slacking on ordering the BOV adapter to get welded on.... i planned on doing the FMIC first over anything... because ive already taken off my front bumper before and it wasnt that hard.... as far as everything else though im afraid imma get myself into something im not capable of handling.... ill let you know though.... thanks for asking :)

Okie dokie. Whatever date you decide, I'll be more than happy to help (As long as it's a weekend...)

The bumper should be fairly easy. It's trimming it that might be the bitch. It's easy, but you don't want it to look like shit. :) The turbo and such should be fairly straight forward, actually. As long as there aren't too many crazy upgrades.

Yeah. We have been trying to do the 3rd weekend of each month (Saturday or Sunday) so everyone has a chance to go. Not sure about this weekend though. Anyone want to go for a drive or something? I'll be in Denver all weekend.

Sure thing. Just subscribe to this thread and you should be good to go. We'll try to get an early August meet going.

I haven't dyno'd her yet. I was planning on doing it after I've completely finished. I wanted to do one tune with a full recirc. and then another tune with my speed density setup and see what changes.

From the charts on AVO's site, the turbo (at 6psi) adds roughly 100hp. So, a stock engine would have roughly 265hp. I also have my headers, full exhaust, better filter, etc... Not sure what she'll produce with the extra. I'll certainly post some info once it's done though.

^^ Awesome. Are you moving to Colorado or are you already living here? Where in Lakewood?

Ah. Okay. That isn't all that far from here. You're more than welcome to join our meets. Just check this thread periodically for the dates.

lol... bandimere was just a suggestion i made.... trying to gauge interest.... i MIGHT have my car finished turbo swapped by then... if i can come up with the money i will have my friends shop do the install...

Damn! Of course it would be this weekend while I'm in Colorado Springs. Lol. Wish I could go. Unless, of course, you guys want to do a late afternoon drive to Colorado Springs. :)

I think there is a Sonic where a lot of people meet up every Sunday night. I was there this past Sunday with my Evo buddy and my S2k buddy. It's out in Lakewood, Alameda and Simms, I think. Does that sound familiar? I saw a couple modded Legacies and a Spec B out there.

Archived