LegacyGT.com

2010 LGT engine pics! Turbo, manifold, TMIC

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and there is no way the torque holds out all the way to 6k... that would be SWEET if that were the case

I can tune my car to have a flat torque curve similar to that (just not starting at 2k). Just limit the boost in the low-mid rpm range and keep it flat to 6000 rpms. Not hard to do if you are only targeting 10-12 psi.

It is not, but it does happen, you live in Westchester like me, so you see what happens on the Saw Mill, the Hutch and the Bronx river...especially in the last two months when hasn't stopped raining.

It is not, but it does happen, you live in Westchester like me, so you see what happens on the Saw Mill, the Hutch and the Bronx river...especially in the last two months when hasn't stopped raining.

Agreed, I drive home from Long Island a lot at night and I've actually had times where I need to slow to nearly 40mph cus the puddles are shaking the car up too much. Granted RE92's suck.

that was a "canal" not a tunnel. The guy made a wrong turn somewhere along "WATERWAY DO NOT ENTER."

(i'm totally making this up to be a smartass. :lol:)

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Oh yes, I live in Scarsdale and am used to being forced off the BRP because if the rain. Hit a puddle of about 6 inches the other night in my friends car. Couldn't even see it.

Last week a car submerged to the side view mirrors and stalled out/hydrolocked under a tunnel on the Bronx River.

That's happened in the parking lot of Scarsdale High before also. There are some bad areas around here.

• 2 weeks later...
BUMP

I put more pictures on the first page.

Suggestion: upload (attach) them, linked pictures have tendency to disappear...

Archived