LegacyGT.com

NEED A JOB?......( dont hear that these days do ya?)

LATEST UPDATE: 4/30/09

Need a focused, self motivated, organizedsales person to work daily for Racecomp for Subaru suspension sales, shipping and internet based work. THis is the busy time of the year so hours would be noon to 6 each day or 11-5 4-5 days a week.

Send your info to my email. racecompengineer@aol.com

Myles 2/20/09[/b]

Hanover Maryland based Racecomp Engineering is in need of a daytime sales person to handle phone calls, customer service, sales, and some shipping duties. Knowledge of suspension is a must, but it doesnt have to be extensive. Just being willing to learn is important.

Hours are flexible, but most needed from noon -5 ish. Enjoy working amidst Porsche Cup cars and GT3's all day in a state of the art facility shared with At Speed Motorsports in Hanover, Md( 15minutes south of Baltimore).

Self motivated and positive attitude are a must. Chemistry is more important that your ability to "tech" out with numbers and specs. Concern for customer service has gotten us where we are and we must maintain that.

Please send informal resume to racecompengineer@aol.com.

Myles

http://www.rcephotos.com/photos/albums/album12/asm_2.sized.jpg

http://www.rcephotos.com/photos/albums/album12/asm1.sized.jpg

Yeah, seeing as how I spend a great deal of time at my actual job (mech eng) talking about suspension stuff on Subaru forums, I wouldn't mind getting paid for it and working at a place that does R&D!

The pay-cut would probably be tough, but it ain't always about the money. :)

• 7 months later...

bumped because I need a good solid sales person with suspension experience or knowledge.

11-5 mon-fri. Committed, maybe has some driving experience, knows how to talk to people, has at least autocrossed, and can multi-task !

send info to racecompengineer@aol.com

pay is $ 14.00 an hr plus monthly bonus.

I figure I list this and anyone who contacts me knows the deal.

The busy time of the year is around the corner and with our product line doubling in 2010, I need the help.

Myles

bumped because I need a good solid sales person with suspension experience or knowledge.

11-5 mon-fri. Committed, maybe has some driving experience, knows how to talk to people, has at least autocrossed, and can multi-task !

send info to racecompengineer@aol.com

pay is $ 14.00 an hr plus monthly bonus.

I figure I list this and anyone who contacts me knows the deal.

The busy time of the year is around the corner and with our product line doubling in 2010, I need the help.

Myles

Myles,

If you needed any help on the weekends I would love to work for you. PM me if that is something that you might be looking for.

I have very extensive experience in the customer service industry. I have also done some sales work in the past.

I do have a working knowledge of suspensions on both Subarus and other European cars, and I am a very fast learner. I am also well versed on most of the performance (and high performance) cars on the road today.

I do not have any track experience per say, but I understand racing concepts as well as how aftermarket parts impact the driving experience and handling.

Finally I am very good at multi-tasking, and I have the experience and resume to prove it :) I also have a ton of contacts in the car industry and networking skills, so that would help as well.

Again, please PM me if you need any help on the weekends or after hours as it would be my pleasure to fill this role.

Myles,

If you needed any help on the weekends I would love to work for you. PM me if that is something that you might be looking for.

I have very extensive experience in the customer service industry. I have also done some sales work in the past.

I do have a working knowledge of suspensions on both Subarus and other European cars, and I am a very fast learner. I am also well versed on most of the performance (and high performance) cars on the road today.

I do not have any track experience per say, but I understand racing concepts as well as how aftermarket parts impact the driving experience and handling.

Finally I am very good at multi-tasking, and I have the experience and resume to prove it :) I also have a ton of contacts in the car industry and networking skills, so that would help as well.

Again, please PM me if you need any help on the weekends or after hours as it would be my pleasure to fill this role.

Thats how it always is isnt it.......the perfect babe you meet is everything you need AND a bag of chips..........BUT.....she lives in NEW ZEALAND !! :lol:

You would be perfect for this but I need a person like you during the week !!

URRRRGGGGGGGGG !!

Oh well someone will come thru soon !

thanks for offering.

Myles

Thats how it always is isnt it.......the perfect babe you meet is everything you need AND a bag of chips..........BUT.....she lives in NEW ZEALAND !! :lol:

You would be perfect for this but I need a person like you during the week !!

URRRRGGGGGGGGG !!

Oh well someone will come thru soon !

thanks for offering.

Myles

Ok, well please keep me in mind if you ever need a weekend worker (or a off-site satellite internet salesman) and good luck on your search for a weekday warrior :)

Myles

DUDE, that just happened to me with a dancer in Reno... ugh :lol:

Myles. Called you today. Didnt hear back from you. Really excited about this job. I have a wealth of car knowledge and a large customer service background. This job seems taylor made for what im looking to do. Hope to hear back from you soon.

no worries. We got 24inches of snow on Saturday so I didnt get a chance to call.

Call me today if you get a chance.

Myles

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived