LegacyGT.com

NEED A JOB?......( dont hear that these days do ya?)

Myles, is that Sam Hornish Jr.s car in that pic? I remember that same 911 came barreling down on the back straight at VIR at me at nearly full tilt.. I couldnt tell if Sam was there driving that day in that car.. It was just fast at 170+? I was barely doing 125.. passed me as if I was standing still.
Keefe

So how long would it take to learn this stuff (I'm sure my basic knowledge is not enough). I'd work there in a heart beat if I knew the stuff. It may not be architecture (my real profession), but that sector is not doing shi't right now. It can't be harder than codes, contracts, etc...LOL.

From my experiance there Jason, he is looking for someone with a intimate knowledge of suspensions. What works, what doesnt. What changing to a bigger front sway will do over a larger rear.

My guess would be that he needs someone who autocrosses or road races regularly. Sadly for now I am not that person and I did not know enough, nor did he have the time to train me.

Myles, is that Sam Hornish Jr.s car in that pic? I remember that same 911 came barreling down on the back straight at VIR at me at nearly full tilt.. I couldnt tell if Sam was there driving that day in that car.. It was just fast at 170+? I was barely doing 125.. passed me as if I was standing still.

I think at some point yeah he drove it.

Myles

Archived