LegacyGT.com

IPT Valve Body

fishbone

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats what I thought, which leads me to this question, lol: Is the VB mod something that my dealership would pick up on. I mean to say is it obvious the VB is modded or is it something they won't see if I ever have to bring it in to do the TC under warranty.

Right now my car is acting fine, no lock up issues with the TC. 08 LGT 6000 miles.

The only way I can guess them actually catching on that something isn't right is if you use some weird colored silicone sealant when you put the trans pan back on. I used black Permatex Right Stuff, which is my favorite sealing product ever.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I stopped in at IPT today and gave them my car to drive, they say it feels and is acting perfectly fine. I guess that I can just tell a few odd quirks because I'm the one that is always driving it.. going to give them my VB next week!

I stopped in at IPT today and gave them my car to drive, they say it feels and is acting perfectly fine. I guess that I can just tell a few odd quirks because I'm the one that is always driving it.. going to give them my VB next week!

another valbe body to add to the club?

Archived