LegacyGT.com

fastest lgt list

08lgt317hp

I'm pretty sure there are some LGTs in the 11s with the GT35 setup...in FLorida I think.

Even still, i have seen alot of low 10 second 3300lbs AWD cars with a gt35r setup, alot of them running radials. Maybe all the high hp LGTs dont run there cars at the drag tack, i know there are some guys even on here putting down 500whp.

^ :lol: but also mildly creepy at the same time.

i have a feeling that most LGT owners don't mod for pure straightline speed, so it would be difficult to justify who is "the fastest" depending on what the objective of their builds were; i would assume most are pretty good weekend track day warriors more than 1/4 busters

^ :lol: but also mildly creepy at the same time.

i have a feeling that most LGT owners don't mod for pure straightline speed, so it would be difficult to justify who is "the fastest" depending on what the objective of their builds were; i would assume most are pretty good weekend track day warriors more than 1/4 busters

I would have to agree. Personally I don't build my cars up for pure 1/4 mile performance. I build them up for a good balance of speed and handling. If you want to see some fast times at the track, you should be looking at WRX and STis.

I would have to agree. Personally I don't build my cars up for pure 1/4 mile performance. I build them up for a good balance of speed and handling. If you want to see some fast times at the track, you should be looking at WRX and STis.

Bingo! Gotta have the balance.

I DO love the rotated G35R set up....the clip of the Harmanmotive GT35R owning the E55 is priceless!

Rehab is for quitters.

that 1/4 mile list hasnt been updated sence 07 i know people bring there cars to the drag strip i love handling as much as the next guy but its still fun to see what the car runs at the strip

Exactly, you say go look at STIs and WRXs, there are more STIs out there built for handling than legacys and more STIs that run 1/4miles than legacys. I was just hoping to see some good legacy times.

:lol:

this season (when I have more time) I will add to Rao's thread. It will be required to add your time slips or video (proof) of your time and no, AP's or other type devices will work as proof. The other issue as to why we don't have many times in the list is that people don't want to include the other information like temp, altitude, fuel mixture, mods, etc. ;)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Once my local track opens up, I'm shooting for high 11's. I'll be sure to post a video and slip if it actually happens. Sure, racing in a straight line is pretty boring, but I'd like to see how fast my car actually is.

I have yet to hear about any LGT's in the 10's or 11's. All the threads here are a little outdated...not to mention all the pointless BS that usually goes along with any 1/4 mile thread.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Proably not since everytime anyone mentions straight line performance most people on this site come back with thats not real racing. Who cares how fast you can go in a straight line.

I do, for one. I'm all about straight line acceleration. Torque & velocity, baybee!

But I don't drag race my LGT. It's making some power, but still being on the stuck clutch prevents me from launching it.

Archived