LegacyGT.com

Fred Beans is awesome

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple days ago I went to their site to look up some parts and get a estimated total cost. I then sent FBP a PM to ask if we could work out a deal, and gave them a price that I was hoping would be acceptable for both of us. They had the audacity to undercut my offer by $25! Being a repeat customer may have helped. I'll definitely do business with them any time they have the parts I'm looking for.

Dave

wow, i can't believe i stumbled upon this thread lol. I love 5 mins from fred bean subaru and thats where i bought my car. I'm pretty good friends with Ryans a pretty chill guy, even though he drives and evo....haha. He always helps my out when ever i need it and is very fair about pricing. Just tell him Kurt with the outback sent ya and he'll prolly hook you up.

• 1 month later...

I bought my brake pads and linse from them this month. They arrived fast and ordering was very easy. I like sites that break things down into MY and make so I dont have to go around referencing part numbers or choosing my car out of a list of jdm and usdm models and 45,000 wrx parts.

+1 for a great vendor.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived