LegacyGT.com

Fred Beans is awesome

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have bought several parts from freadbeans/Jeremy and always the best price I could find. I had a problem with a fuel pump and they sent me a new one no questions asked. Even sent me a return to sender box for the bad pump. No need to shop anywhere else he has everything we need.

• 1 month later...

Just want to thank everyone that took time to post on this thread.

I check it regularly & really appreciate the nice comments. They mean a lot to say the least! This is a great way for me to make sure we are doing our job correctly, & providing the type of service you expect.

Thank you all!!

• 3 months later...

+1 from me too.

I ordered a K&N intake, it came, but some packer at K&N made a mistake on the parts inside. I called Jeremy, asked him if I should call K&N or let him handle it. He then promptly sent me the parts from his stock, and said he would deal with K&N.

:)

If they sold groceries, clothes and gas, I'd have no reason to shop anywhere else...:lol:

Some of the best service I've ever gotten on the internet or face to face.

All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...

+1 from me too.

I ordered a K&N intake, it came, but some packer at K&N made a mistake on the parts inside. I called Jeremy, asked him if I should call K&N or let him handle it. He then promptly sent me the parts from his stock, and said he would deal with K&N.

:)

I had a similar experience with a clutch kit. Jeremy took great care of me, I can't say enough good things about these guys.

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

:whore: Just got off IM with Ryan@FB... It is really nice to have that quick contact with FB, as opposed to other vendors, some of whom don't answer the phone or return emails.

I have dealt with KoP/5SP/FB many times over the years and they are a consistent, courteous, and a quality vendor. That is what keeps me coming back.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=catalogcenter&siteid=214152&catalogid=0

Am I doing something wrong, but when I select a 2008 Subaru Legacy the only part listed is basically this Accessport? I was wondering how do you get to an index of OEM replacement parts without having to know each specific part number.

Fred Beans is a great vendor awesome price for an AP and it was here in two days. I probably would have never bought an AP if it wasn't for the price...Jeremy answered all my questions and I hadn't dealt with the other guys but I'm sure they are just as good. Now for some brake pads!!

Fred Beans is a great vendor awesome price for an AP and it was here in two days. I probably would have never bought an AP if it wasn't for the price...Jeremy answered all my questions and I hadn't dealt with the other guys but I'm sure they are just as good. Now for some brake pads!!

Isn't the price for an AccessPort fixed for nearly all resellers at around $695?

I mailed back a return several months after purchasing it. Jeremy had the amount credited back to my credit card before online tracking said it even arrived. He is #1. Seriously try to buy everything you need from him instead of somewhere else.

+1million for Fred Beans

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=catalogcenter&siteid=214152&catalogid=0

Am I doing something wrong, but when I select a 2008 Subaru Legacy the only part listed is basically this Accessport? I was wondering how do you get to an index of OEM replacement parts without having to know each specific part number.

You call and Jeremy looks it up for you and then you can place your order with him (best prices usually). He's the man.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Again top notch for Jeremy and the guys at Fred Beans! he's sending me some pics via email so I can see just exactly what I've got on my new/used turbo and what I need to replace.

A+!!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Hi everyone- I'll add to this thread by saying that FredBeans and Jeremy are 100% Awesome. I ordered the Whiteline Roll Center Kit from them earlier this year and installed it without issue. When I was swapping out my rotors and pads the other day, I noticed that one of the tie rod boots has a small tear in it. I called Jeremy to see about getting a replacement boot for the tire rod end. I had no luck contacting Whiteline directly, but Jeremy managed to find a suitable replacement for me. This was not a warranty issue and he had no obligation to help me out, but he found a solution for me and it showed up on my doorstep yesterday. All I can say is: 'WOW' thanks a bunch!

This is why I'll drive four hours to PA from VA to have major work done on my car. Their shop installed my ACT clutch and flywheel and my Bilstein HD kit and Pinks over the past year. They did a great job and have excellent customer service.

Thanks again to both Jeremy and Ryan at Fred Beans-

Archived