LegacyGT.com

Dealer tech takes my car on a 'test drive', at WOT... And I have video evidence...

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i do also but if its a close one i'll also switch to buying my oil filters from a different dealership.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is strictly a body shop, all the wrecked vehicles in the yard that they are ripping around in would support this. The dealerships you see in the video Scruit said were nearby and not related to the offending location.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is strictly a body shop, all the wrecked vehicles in the yard that they are ripping around in would support this. The dealerships you see in the video Scruit said were nearby and not related to the offending location.

He did state they were part of a Subaru dealer.

it's a ford dealer that has a subaru dealer as part of their chain. he dropped his car to have body work done at the ford dealer.

the subaru dealer is probably a completely separate entity minus having the same name like "Bob's Ford" and "Bob's Subaru"

I can certainly copy/paste whatever you wish to post. Not worth signing up on a Ford forum just for that ;)

And between you and me (and probably the hordes of Ford guys reading the linked thread) I only signed on there because I anticipated needing a LOT of help keeping the car running.

Archived