LegacyGT.com

Subie Love? WRX punks?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in no means am i sayin sti's are slow.... and the lag from the sti is because of the bigger turbo as compared to our lgt's.... i actually havent had a chance to run any stock sti's... but i did run a stock evo9...

How did that go? Get any EVO love (I have found EVO drivers even less friendly :rolleyes:)? I understand that sti turbos are bigger...my buddies pulls hard to redline (to bad subaru couldn't let her rev a little bit higher :mad:). I would love to have a hatch sti....so my legacy could turn into the ultimate sleeper reliability be damned :spin:

i drive a legacy 2.5i and live in texas katy dont see many out here and the ones i do see dont wave ive gotten a nice car from sone kid in tahoe and a head nod from wrx owner thats makes 2 ppl in 1 year lol. when i lived in cali before my legacy my bro has a wrx and would get waves all day kinda sux i wave because i have respect for subaru cars usually the ones i do see are old people in outback or tribeca. oh well its ok i guess

Frankly i don't give a damn about their opinion, and the need for affirmation/approval from fellow 'enthusiasts whom they dont even know smacks of insecurity/filling some kind of personal void. If someone wants to compliment my car fine, i thank him. If he ignores it, i find that as satisfactory as being ignored by police.

And being butthurt enough to not get that 'love/respect' from a 'kindred spirit', and starting a forum thread about it is....

Well lets just say in 10 years the OP will look back at this and feel embarassed he brought it up.

Lol i dont feel anything when guys on bikes or subies dont wave back, it also has nothing to do with there opinion and or approval for me atleast. Just a common bond, the op may be looking into this too far :lol:

How did that go? Get any EVO love (I have found EVO drivers even less friendly :rolleyes:)?

well he came onto the highway and saw me.... gave me a slight dirty look... pulled infront of me and tried to pull ahead... so i drop it to 4th and hit the gas and was on his a$$.... having to actually let off a couple times to aviod rear ending him... then he pulls to the left lane.. and when i get next to him he doesnt even look at me or try to race me... i wouldnt say evo ppl are worse... its just always been this thing about subie vs. mitsu...

Lol i dont feel anything when guys on bikes or subies dont wave back, it also has nothing to do with there opinion and or approval for me atleast. Just a common bond, the op may be looking into this too far :lol:

That's what i mean. When someone is craving some kind of bond/connection from strangers on the street and hurt when he doesnt get it...that's the kind of psychology that leads one to stalking or paying prostitutes for physical companionship. OP must have some unrealized emotional needs.

paying prostitutes for physical companionship. /quote]

you say this like its a bad thing :lol:

When you put it like that, i'd rather pay $$ to hookers than get butthurt about not getting 'subie love' from a stranger on that street. In some countries that term might be mistranslated to 'fetish sex with a homeless guy'.

That's what i mean. When someone is craving some kind of bond/connection from strangers on the street and hurt when he doesnt get it...that's the kind of psychology that leads one to stalking or paying prostitutes for physical companionship. OP must have some unrealized emotional needs.
Please post pics of said physical companions and we'll put this issue to bed.

And they have to eat: nothing inflatable.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/pearljammer78/Movie%20Pictures/jamieleecurtisnudecelebs677.jpg

Who Dares Wins

スバル

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/pearljammer78/Movie%20Pictures/jamieleecurtisnudecelebs677.jpg

lol @ eddie murphy and transvestite hookers.

car for sale. PM me!

Best Eddie Murphy movie ever, I was watching that again on A&E HD last weekend, a shame it was censored :(

I had the most absurd nightmare. I was poor and no one liked me. I lost my job, I lost my house, Penelope hated me and it was all because of this terrible, awful Negro.

I actually had a WRX owner come to the defense of my 05 Forester XT a few years ago when I had it. It was another WRX owner making fun of my XT since I had it lowered, STi hood scoop, rims, exhaust, tune, blah blah blah. He was going on about "why would you do all that to a Forester, is it supposed to be quick or something?" The more knowledgeable WRX owner said to him "You know that Forester will knock the dog shit out of your WRX, right?"

I actually had a WRX owner come to the defense of my 05 Forester XT a few years ago when I had it. It was another WRX owner making fun of my XT since I had it lowered, STi hood scoop, rims, exhaust, tune, blah blah blah. He was going on about "why would you do all that to a Forester, is it supposed to be quick or something?" The more knowledgeable WRX owner said to him "You know that Forester will knock the dog shit out of your WRX, right?"

LOL thats what i like to hear...

EW, the 04,05 frount end is the best imo

thats what i thought too... but the more i saw the 07 sti in rally racing the more and more i liked them... i didnt really like the 07 when they first came out but i grew to love them...

Subaru says, "Why can't we all just get along?"

YouTube - Funny Subaru Impreza Parking Meter Commercial

Screw peta I like this one better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk0ieEGMcFo]YouTube - funny 2008 Subaru wrx STi commercial[/ame]

Most people in Lancaster with older LGT's seem to be older ladies....I get nothing from ppl in WRXes...

And today I was at the Sheetz on the corner of 462 and Centerville Rd and I saw a kid in a 3rd gen H6 Outback Sedan!

I figured he knew how awesome his car was but whenI asked the kid if it was the six and he was like "uh yeah I guess it is" (looking at it)...probably the mom's "lame" ride...

I told him it was sweet...he was like uuhhh thanks, totally not expecting it

I love the Outback Sedans any year but especially the H6es:wub:

Archived