LegacyGT.com

GT wagon pwns redneck "drags"

mattg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf5pVRzKNCw]YouTube - Painesville Parking Lot Drags 2[/ame]

forgive me if repost....

and yes, I want my 7:09 back too, so dont hate.....you've been forwarned

-Travis

Rob (rao) you're a fine gentleman, thanks I guess.

It's the same here even at our little local oval. For some odd reason those things attract rednecks. I recall an SRT4 won it with a camaro second and a ford LTD third. The LTD was far from stock under the hood. I suspect many of the people trying out their luck on the track forget that handling is also important.

It's the same here even at our little local oval. For some odd reason those things attract rednecks. I recall an SRT4 won it with a camaro second and a ford LTD third. The LTD was far from stock under the hood. I suspect many of the people trying out their luck on the track forget that handling is also important.

You have a mini track up there? Where? In Kelowna?

And yes, the rednecks are attracted because it's as close to NASCAR racing as they will ever git.

I for one would be scared of someone smashing me into the wall. Voided insurance makes for a tough conversation with the wife!

Actually it's in Vernon. I think even Penticton has a small oval. There was a guy at ours with a nicely modded STi but he took off after waiting in line to race for a bit. Too bad it would have been amusing to see the SRT get spanked.

They had a story about a guy with a rented camaro slamming the car into the wall and just walking away without a care in the world.

I'm kinda pissed off right now casue i can't find the video.... But my first time at teh strip with my bone stock OBXT I smoked a camero several times with a similar response from teh announcer.

The camero guy had his girlie in the passeger seat in her bikini top flaunting all over the place. She started getting really pissed at the guy cause he kept losing to a wagon.

I'll keep looking for the vid.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Archived