LegacyGT.com

GT wagon pwns redneck "drags"

mattg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just watched the vid again,you know whats really sad....

the Monte Carlo did better against the LGT than the Camaro...

I couldn't quite tell, but that Monte might have been the 240 HP supercharged V6. Obviously, the driver of the Monte was a much better driver than the Camaro. :lol:

That was great! But I kinda find it a bit unfair though.

The guy who starts on the outside gets screwed if he can't completely clear the car on the inside on the straight. I mean it is more than obvious that at the first race the Integra was faster than the truck in the bends but the truck still won because it was on the inside and the integra couldn't take advantage of it.

And I think it would be more interesting if they did at least 2 laps.

this isn't the video of the camero.. but the announcer was impressed (he called me a soccer mom when i staged, but that's not in the video)

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3580325865930405747&hl=en]Best stock 1/4 mile[/ame]

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

That was great! But I kinda find it a bit unfair though.

The guy who starts on the outside gets screwed if he can't completely clear the car on the inside on the straight. I mean it is more than obvious that at the first race the Integra was faster than the truck in the bends but the truck still won because it was on the inside and the integra couldn't take advantage of it.

And I think it would be more interesting if they did at least 2 laps.

except the truck HELD it's ground coming out of 2. watch it again.... and out of 4... he PULLED from the car. the corners is where he lost the ground.

the car could never have pulled the truck.... ever. rewatch it. coming off the line, the truck started behind the car, going into 1 the truck had pulled ahead of the car. now if the car shut down early thats one thing, but again watch coming out of 2 and the backstretch... the car made ZERO ground on the truck. came along side him once the truck shut down at end of backstretch and into 3. coming out of 4... the truck pulled the car.

Car never had a prayer. you forget a bone stock Chevy truck can run a flat 15 sec quarter. we don't know what was done to the truck either. you can easily make quite a bit of performance gains on a small block for fairly cheap.

and you forget, the Family Wagon was on outside on 2nd run. granted the camaro was asleep :lol:

Archived