LegacyGT.com

Mini Cooper S or Legacy GT Wagon

Jacks GT

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
was the OP looking for a car his son or DAUGHTER:lol:

mini is kinda a chic car........no :confused:

that's possibly true in some isolated, backwards parts of the world where men drinking bottled water are branded as homosexuals (that's a Heathers reference FYI) and ppl still believe in racially segregated drinking fountains. But the rest of us in the modern real world believe the Mini is a good man's car.

Well I test drove both cars before I ended up with the LGT Wagon. Just look at the value for money - so much more space and "comfort" in the LGT as well as the (relatively inexpensive) modding potential. the mini although pretty cool - weird where the gay references come from in the US - not even considered in the UK (well as long as it's an S!) - Nice Heathers reference btw - "I love my dead gay son":)

And remember, the Mini is essentially German so expensive to fix. I wouldn't worry about height issues though in either. I'm 6'3" and found more headroom in the Mini than the new Camry. And I'm not biased against minis (or gay btw - not that there's anything wrong with being gay:rolleyes:), because this is what I used to drive in the UK...

http://www.northwestminis.co.uk/images/cars/italian1.jpghttp://www.northwestminis.co.uk/images/cars/italian2.jpg

So even though the Mini is cool - get the wagon - it'll last longer and be more practical as well as being a sleeper amd probably safer too - my 2 pence ;)

that's possibly true in some isolated, backwards parts of the world where men drinking bottled water are branded as homosexuals (that's a Heathers reference FYI) and ppl still believe in racially segregated drinking fountains. But the rest of us in the modern real world believe the Mini is a good man's car.

Wrong, plain and simple

:whore:

if i was 17, i would pick the MCS.

So youre basically insulting all the men here who currently or formerly owned a Mini... Bravo to you sir

+1

If you need to make your dong feel bigger, buy a Mustang with Flowmasters or a Camaro. Then we'll know 2 things: You're insecure in your manhood and you're a retard.

+1

If you need to make your dong feel bigger, buy a Mustang with Flowmasters or a Camaro. Then we'll know 2 things: You're insecure in your manhood and you're a retard.

hey buddy, stfu. There is nothing wrong with a muscle car and i'm doing perfectly fine downstairs. People that make that statement obviously have somewhat of a problem themselves.

hey buddy, stfu. There is nothing wrong with a muscle car and i'm doing perfectly fine downstairs. People that make that statement obviously have somewhat of a problem themselves.

I know, I know. I directed towards the group of morons that give that group a bad name. Just like any group, it has it's cool people with badass cars and it has it's 'tards who think they're badass. I've sold parts and met plenty of cool Domestic owners but I've also met plenty I'd like to kick in the face.

To be honest...if your so insecure about your sexuality that you will/won't buy a car based on its manlyness then whatever.....more fool you

You can't tell me you'd be happy drivin around in VW bug lol.

edit: also you never answered my last post. Why not look for a LGT Sedan?

I know, I know. I directed towards the group of morons that give that group a bad name. Just like any group, it has it's cool people with badass cars and it has it's 'tards who think they're badass. I've sold parts and met plenty of cool Domestic owners but I've also met plenty I'd like to kick in the face.

+1 me too, most corvette owners. They seem to think because they payed 30K more for there car they should have some sort higher presence over a camaro, when it's all the same motor / parts in the end.

lmao, should be funny, should video tape it and post on you tube!

We have a guy right now working on a 202 chassis (late 90's C-class). Already has $2100 on the bill for just parts. Front and rear pads and rotors, 1 wheel, 02 sensor, plugs, trans service, coolant flush, some misc. suspension parts. And that's before the 20+ hours of labor. And what's even worse is the wheel bearings are going but they're going to pass on them to save the guy some cash. Believe me, I'd like to see some of the reactions but I work in parts and have no plans whatsoever to try being a writer.:lol:

Which will be better to insure for the lad?

If you're paying for it(car and insurance), I'd go for for the lesser of the two insurance quotes.

Mini is probably the way to go here.

Better mpg on the Mini, too.

EDIT: if the kid's got game, it doesn't matter what he drives

:whore:

You can't tell me you'd be happy drivin around in VW bug lol.

edit: also you never answered my last post. Why not look for a LGT Sedan?

Are you kidding? I'd love to have one of the old bugs...like herbie, freaking awesome, id drive everywhere with a huge grin on my face....the new one not so much, not because its girly but because its just crap, the mini is pure awesomeness and looks great, drives great and its got all that english heritage (made bearable by the Germans).

Well because there's no point...I prefer the wagon n so does he.

Are you kidding? I'd love to have one of the old bugs...like herbie, freaking awesome, id drive everywhere with a huge grin on my face....the new one not so much, not because its girly but because its just crap, the mini is pure awesomeness and looks great, drives great and its got all that english heritage (made bearable by the Germans).

Well because there's no point...I prefer the wagon n so does he.

I was talking about the newer plastic looking bugs lol.

I mean I was just suggesting the Sedan if he doesn't like the idea of a wagon for aesthetic purposes. I mean cmon this is just sex on wheels.

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq64/EvilCamaroSS/DSC_4862.jpg

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq64/EvilCamaroSS/DSC_4863.jpg

Archived