Jacks GT

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're ugly as sin though.

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/11947-2002-Pontiac-Trans-Am.jpg

http://www.competitionplus.com/2005_01_13/photos/ls1/hardcore_01.jpg

http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/data/500/428.jpg

You really think these are ugly cars? Personally its on my top ten list for my favorite looking cars, but everyone has a different idea of what is or isnt good looking.

As for the streching of my brown eye its minimal, if they were dudes they werent gifted ones.

How old are you? You must be over 30. A Trans Am - I hope you're referring to an old fire chicken, not these 90's/2000's TAs...garbage. Granted....he can fold the rear seats down in the wagon.

hey now the 4th Gen Camaro's / TA's are badass, best bang for your buck HP wise.

LOL i knew someone with a ls1 car would be chiming in soon

haha you know it, I've been running over 400HP to the wheels for years now, with only minor maintenance (alternator, brakes, etc.) issues, and the chicks do like the ride, I get asked for a ride all the time when i have it out lol.

Guy in a Cooper=ghey

Guy in a Cooper S=not automatically ghey

I'd rock a Cooper S JCW any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

haha you know it, I've been running over 400HP to the wheels for years now, with only minor maintenance (alternator, brakes, etc.) issues, and the chicks do like the ride, I get asked for a ride all the time when i have it out lol.

As i stated in another post i made 427rwhp and then had a 100 shot on it and put almost 20kmiles on a year, no problems. But performance isnt the reason he doesnt seem to like the cars, he said there ugly. As far as the mini goes, i know alot of girls who would call a guy driving a mini gay or other names lol. My girl for example, i know this because i have asked if i should get a mini(joking of course ;))

If I was a chick n I saw guy driving a black Camero with red stripes i'd think he was an a$$, just my $0.02 :p

I would start a poll, can i attach one to this thread some how?

So far most have said the Mini, which is intresting considering where this is posted :lol:

Is the LGT safer...? Are there many known problems with the Mini?? I heard they had dodgy transmissions in the early days.

If I was a chick n I saw guy driving a black Camero with red stripes i'd think he was an a$$, just my $0.02 :p

:lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of the definition of IROC

Italian Retard Out Cruising

my apologies to retards and cruisers;)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Haha, if thats what he wants i guess im ok with that...looking at the kinda girl he dates, the Mini would have to have some pretty impressive converting powers

Yeah i have heard that too, i have also heard they make you gay. DO YOU WANT A GAY SON????:lol::lol:

I would start a poll, can i attach one to this thread some how?

So far most have said the Mini, which is intresting considering where this is posted :lol:

Is the LGT safer...? Are there many known problems with the Mini?? I heard they had dodgy transmissions in the early days.

Me too, Especially cause my stripes are hugger orange, and the red would be tacky. but it doesn't matter if they see me because all there gonna see is tail lights :D

Oh im sorry, that changes everything :rolleyes::rolleyes::p

damn right it does lol. the red stripes were ghey. They had those on those old IROC's. I remember back when i was 16 i had a lincoln mark VII and this guy next to me in an IROC started burning out and lighting his tires at a red light. SO i hammered the gas when it turned green and he ended up behind me. i bet he was pissed lol.

Only in America one would consider a man driving a Cooper S gay. In America where, you know, the definition of being manly means having no manners, being a big burly guy, up front and with no finesse, that either drives a truck or a TA.

No, the TA is not a good looking car. Some reasons:

-oversized breaklights covered with a pattern straight out of a woman's nylons

-perfectly round foglights that don't flow with the rest of the car

-the typical gawd-awful american chrome wheels (easily remedied though)

But that's just me. Not that an Impreza doesn't look like a boy ricer, pardon me, racer. The TA is a respectable brute, but it makes no effort to be either refined or unique. Take it for what it is coming from a somwehat Eurosnob. Oh, and black and navy blue? They DO go together!

I love American muscle, but muscle cars out of the muscle era exclusively. Fox Body Mustangs, TAs, no thanks.

Only in America one would consider a man driving a Cooper S gay. In America where, you know, the definition of being manly means having no manners, being a big burly guy, up front and with no finesse, that either drives a truck or a TA.

No, the TA is not a good looking car. Some reasons:

-oversized breaklights covered with a pattern straight out of a woman's nylons

-perfectly round foglights that don't flow with the rest of the car

-the typical gawd-awful american chrome wheels (easily remedied though)

But that's just me. Not that an Impreza doesn't look like a boy ricer, pardon me, racer. The TA is a respectable brute, but it makes no effort to be either refined or unique. Take it for what it is coming from a somwehat Eurosnob. Oh, and black and navy blue? They DO go together!

I love American muscle, but muscle cars out of the muscle era exclusively. Fox Body Mustangs, TAs, no thanks.

American girls like TA's. I think i can speak for all F-body owners that they don't care that their car is not "refined" and many would disagree with the "unique" as well. All of us complain about the rubbermaid interiors and other flaws of the car but, we own the car simply for HP and Torque combined with aggressive styling and durability. The only reason we think the mini looks gay is because it clearly looks feminine, same thing with the newer celica, and VW bug all feminine looking cars. (Nothing against girl's of course ;))

Just coz ya gay doesn't mean you're feminine, and just because you're feminine doesn't mean you're gay. I personally love the look of the Mini, epspecially in the darker colour and the big wheels. I don't think it looks girly at all....I've seen plenty of women driving Camaros/Mustangs/Vettes does that make these feminine too, and therefore all men that drive them are gay? Heck Subaru are known for their homosexual buyers...

05GT Guru: :lol: maybe, but, well he doesn't normally go out of his way to make me happy, acutually quite the opposite, but you never know.

Just coz ya gay doesn't mean you're feminine, and just because you're feminine doesn't mean you're gay. I personally love the look of the Mini, epspecially in the darker colour and the big wheels. I don't think it looks girly at all....I've seen plenty of women driving Camaros/Mustangs/Vettes does that make these feminine too, and therefore all men that drive them are gay? Heck Subaru are known for their homosexual buyers...

05GT Guru: :lol: maybe, but, well he doesn't normally go out of his way to make me happy, acutually quite the opposite, but you never know.

Those women you see driving Mustang's vette's and camaros are getting there husband's car detailed or they are butch if you know what i mean lol

All of us complain about the rubbermaid interiors and other flaws of the car but, we own the car simply for HP and Torque combined with aggressive styling and durability.

I'm 100% with you on that one, thus the reason I wholely support the American musclecar mentality and defend it whenever it's criticized by my European counterparts. However, I think our disagreement stems from the fact that we're talking both daily drivers and week-end fun cars intermixed. I'd never own a TA as a daily driver. The spartan character would be too much to bear.

It's also what you're after. Quantity or quality. Not saying there aren't some fine women out there that would qualify as ... let's say not something you'd introduce to your momma. But, it's like with beer. Don't think I need to elaborate.

The only reason we think the mini looks gay is because it clearly looks feminine, same thing with the newer celica, and VW bug all feminine looking cars. (Nothing against girl's of course ;))

Funny you say that and again, shows the cultural differences. Aside from the Bug, the likes of Celicas, Tiburons (known simply as Hyundai GT in Europe), Eclipse and the like are driven mostly by guys in Europe.

Archived