LegacyGT.com

Mini Cooper S or Legacy GT Wagon

Jacks GT

1.5 inches is a pretty good amount car to car. Im glad canada has minis, im just having some trouble seeing how a very light, fwd, low to the ground car is that great in the snow. But maybe im missing something

I don't disagree with your preconceptions. It is a low car. Usually clearance isn't an issue with winter driving, just once in awhile. You've just got to try driving one sometime.

Winter driving tips: http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/general-mini-talk/160163-mini-winter-driving-tips-techniques-practice.html

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont need winter driving tips, but thank you. I have driven a mini s but never in snow. I would like to test it out with some winter tires and see how it does. I have driven srt-4s in the snow i know not the same car but still light, fwd, turbo and kinda low to the ground it had all seasons and sucked complete ass. The speed 3 wasnt great but it wasnt bad.

I can tell you this is my first car...my wagon. I love it. My friends love it. I can carry everyone and their shit. Its the shaggin wagon...

;)

Have you shagged in your wagon yet? I have in my sedan and the easiest way in a sedan is to use the passenger seat layed back. But after the second time i noticed that my passenger seat always thought someone was sitting in it, so i needed to have the seat buckle locked or it would beep all the time. So i refuse to use the car for that anymore because its just like paying for sex, i have to pay 100 bucks for subaru to fix my seat sensor lol

Have you shagged in your wagon yet? I have in my sedan and the easiest way in a sedan is to use the passenger seat layed back. But after the second time i noticed that my passenger seat always thought someone was sitting in it, so i needed to have the seat buckle locked or it would beep all the time. So i refuse to use the car for that anymore because its just like paying for sex, i have to pay 100 bucks for subaru to fix my seat sensor lol

And that's why wagons>sedans ;) Just fold the rear seats down, toss a blanket in, and you're good to go with no seat sensor issues...

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

There was a TSB about this on the 2005 I believe and you may be able to get it fixed.

I think it has something to do with the seatback tilt mechanism.

Archived