LegacyGT.com

I need help from people in San Diego.. Scammer

MSPRO

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice for locals to step up and help :)

Another option would be to post this on Nasioc OT :hide:

I posted it on Nasioc in SoCal, it would get out of hand in OT so I didn't post it there.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

I wanna go Garrett

Field trip!

Don't forget to bring some baseball bats. :lol:

What a friggin' douchbag! And it looks like he lives in a pretty nice neighborhood. He's probably some spoiled 18/19 year old kid.

One problem you might run into is that his parents might not be that fluent in English.

I'm surprised MSPRO was able to dig up his parent's names, though.

^^^ HAHA

I sent his email addy to a couple buddies. He should be receiving a few thousand copies of the Declaration of Independence in his email. :lol:

didnt some ron paul fans do this to somebody?

or was it the constitution.

car for sale. PM me!

Hey guys, let's not harass him b.c then he could get us all in trouble. I have a few really good people on my side and I think this can be resolved in a timely manor without any random acts of violence/threats, ect.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

I had an incident like this happen a few years ago... bought a body kit for my Lancer, they guy was supposed to have it all boxed up and ready to go. A week later He tells me he totaled his car. Two weeks later I get a hold of his dad and the next week I had half the body kit at my door and the half the $$ refunded. It's good getting parents involved when you're dealing with kids.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Archived