LegacyGT.com

I need help from people in San Diego.. Scammer

MSPRO

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Yeah that is a little gross, and way to much to the extreme side for this case, but kind of funny.

Seriously, I need to figure something out ASAP.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

What about we go to home Depot in point loma on our way to his house. Show up and have these "home depot daily workers" just start yelling in Spanish at him. We could tell the guys to repeat "We have come to paint your house" but in Spanish so the guy has no idea what the hell is going on.

By the looks of the thread at the newcelica.org forum it looks like he's had a case opened against him by the SD DA in the past. If I were you, I would talk to the DAs office or consult a lawyer.

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/show...=185273&page=5

If he spent my money and had to pay me back over the next 2 months, I would be pissed, unacceptable.

its too bad paypal cant try to withdraw it ad infinium so that it takes a $30 overdraft fee from him every couple of days for the rest of his life until he pays you back.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

its too bad paypal cant try to withdraw it ad infinium so that it takes a $30 overdraft fee from him every couple of days for the rest of his life until he pays you back.

Paypal is done, they lied to me as well. One day I talked to them and they said everything was fine, the next day they closed my claim. I called them and they said they were still trying to collect the money, the following day my refund was removed. I called back and they said they were done, his bank said that it was pointless to keep trying to collect money.

BTW I signed up and posted on NewCelica.org to see if that will get me anywhere.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

it is not pointless to try to refund money in an obvious scam. I THOUGHT paypal boasts that they have protections in place.. its one of their reasons to use them over mailing a money order.

$0.95 != $400 I'd say paypal or the bank owes you the money for failure to own up to the fraud protection that they boast. Then THEY should go after the scammer to collect on their loss.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

it is not pointless to try to refund money in an obvious scam. I THOUGHT paypal boasts that they have protections in place.. its one of their reasons to use them over mailing a money order.

$0.95 != $400 I'd say paypal or the bank owes you the money for failure to own up to the fraud protection that they boast. Then THEY should go after the scammer to collect on their loss.

Their new policy is that you only get a guarenteed refund if you use EBAY, b.c EBAY owns Paypal now. In fact one of the guys I talked to said next time use Ebay you idiot- ok not the idiot part but he implied it and was very rude.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

thats like pizza hut saying if you choke on their pizza and die they will only help you if you ordered a pepsi with it.

Ebay has gone to hell in a hand basket. They stopped caring about the customers when they changed CEOs and apparently paypal has too. Thanks for the insight.

Still waiting on big vinny to go collect bailbondsman style.

Oh someone is talking to me on Yahoo now. I told him that I know who he is and what he is about and how much his family hates dealing with his problems. I also told him that I hope he enjoys his holiday b.c it quite possibly is his last as a free man. :D So now he is talking to me again.

He is saying he can send me $200 via a MO and the rest when he gets paid again. :rolleyes:

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Sounds like the same story from newcelica.org. I wonder what ever happened to the situation over there.

I'd demand one payment in full and soon from him. I wouldn't play into any sob story he spits out. This has happened to a hand full of people already and I'm sure if he doesn't learn a lesson the hard way it will happen again to another handful of people. This kid needs help behind bars.

I suspect he had a "burn" bank account. I think more scams from this dude will surface soon. Notice that his last spree was nearing christmas-time too...

He is begging me right now to delete it. Says he has a gambling problem, just got married, has a kid on the way in 7 weeks and works minimum wage jobs. Says he just wants to move on with his life, THEN DON'T F'ING SCAM PEOPLE.

Well he gave me a control number that says there is money waiting for the recipient but it won't tell me who it is or how much it is for. If it is $200 then he still owes me $275.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

I suspect he had a "burn" bank account. I think more scams from this dude will surface soon. Notice that his last spree was nearing christmas-time too...

That is what I was just telling my husband, the timing is the same.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

He is begging me right now to delete it. Says he has a gambling problem, just got married, has a kid on the way in 7 weeks and works minimum wage jobs. Says he just wants to move on with his life, THEN DON'T F'ING SCAM PEOPLE.

Well he gave me a control number that says there is money waiting for the recipient but it won't tell me who it is or how much it is for. If it is $200 then he still owes me $275.

I assume he Western Unioned the money?

Rehab is for quitters.

i would say wait for the MO to clear completely since i know most scammers usually send fake MO's anyways. and it takes the banks at least 1 week or more to fully realize it.

edit: if the MO turns out to be a fake, make copy of it and then contact the authorities both in ur state, and in ca and add wire fraud to ur charge. and also internet fraud for the first offense. also get the FBI involved. since this is interstate commerce

i would say wait for the MO to clear completely since i know most scammers usually send fake MO's anyways. and it takes the banks at least 1 week or more to fully realize it.

edit: if the MO turns out to be a fake, make copy of it and then contact the authorities both in ur state, and in ca and add wire fraud to ur charge. and also internet fraud for the first offense. also get the FBI involved. since this is interstate commerce

Well I got a MO today and they just gave me cash at the place that I picked it up at so I would think that makes it safer if it was a fake or something. I have the receipt in fact here it is, although the real one doesn't have stuff blacked out. Supposedly I will have the other $275 on Friday, we will see how that goes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/NismoGirl/IMG_7418.jpg

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Great to hear...that is a good start.

I was begged to erase my posts, but it was funny b.c I asked him what posts he was talking about and he asked me where have I posted at lol. So the one that he does know about I edited and put that he did send it, but I did not delete it. We shall see how this pans out.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Archived