LegacyGT.com

I need help from people in San Diego.. Scammer

MSPRO

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously does anyone else think this could wind up like that scene in the fast and the furious...when the entire LAPD and SWAT go in to the burbs (SD in this case) and take down johnny TRAN (played by rick yune, a korean dood) in his house?!?! :lol:

then what did he say to vin diesel later on?

"TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!"

*I never narc’d on nobody! I never narc’d on nobody!*

rofl.

it'll probably not come to that, but still, the thought did enter my mind.

gl with everything tho!

seriously does anyone else think this could wind up like that scene in the fast and the furious...when the entire LAPD and SWAT go in to the burbs (SD in this case) and take down johnny TRAN (played by rick yune, a korean dood) in his house?!?! :lol:

then what did he say to vin diesel later on?

"TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!"

*I never narc’d on nobody! I never narc’d on nobody!*

rofl.

it'll probably not come to that, but still, the thought did enter my mind.

gl with everything tho!

A friend of mine made this for me last week. He was helping with the search for info and thought this would cheer me up lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/NismoGirl/random%20crap/tran.jpg

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Plan C was to order a millitary strike on the house, a British millitary strike, (so we hit the right house :hide: ) I have contacts :)

Well you know, that military jet that crashed in SD this past week was only a couple miles from his house. I guess they missed :eek:

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

A friend of mine made this for me last week. He was helping with the search for info and thought this would cheer me up lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/NismoGirl/random%20crap/tran.jpg

:whore::lol:

thats awesome. and SEE, i'm not the only person that had the fast n furious idea!

Well I called but whomever I talked to said Mr or Mrs Tran were not home. When I asked if they knew when they would be back they said they didn't know. So No go for tonight. I am thinking about just having you guys go over there and speak to them directly b.c if he has any inkling I will be calling then I have a feeling he will answer the phone everytime.

Firstly, wow.

Just a heads up, Asian families tend to use that as an excuse to anyone who calls and speaks in a non-native tongue. How do I know? My mom does this. Not saying it's 100% likely the case, but a good chance that they just won't speak to you if you ask too nicely. If the first thing you said was asking for Mr/Ms. Tran in a nice tone, they may think you're a telemarketer.

This is also close to where I live. Sad to hear that it's all coming from a 16 year old.

-jonathan

Firstly, wow.

Just a heads up, Asian families tend to use that as an excuse to anyone who calls and speaks in a non-native tongue. How do I know? My mom does this. Not saying it's 100% likely the case, but a good chance that they just won't speak to you if you ask too nicely. If the first thing you said was asking for Mr/Ms. Tran in a nice tone, they may think you're a telemarketer.

This is also close to where I live. Sad to hear that it's all coming from a 16 year old.

-jonathan

I figured that could be a possibility, that or he was tipped off somehow that I would be calling.

I am not Asian myself but I am married to one so I have spent a bunch of time with my extended Asian family to know some of the habits I also know the wrath of some Asian mothers towards their sons so that might work to my advantage. :D

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

asian moms tend to beat their children with anything they can get their hands on. vacuum, broom, soup spoon, etc.

not that i know from personal experience :(

ur lucky it was ur mom.

for me, it was my dad. he's stronger.

car for sale. PM me!

Archived