LegacyGT.com

I need help from people in San Diego.. Scammer

MSPRO

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I talked to him tonight and he said he had to go to a B-day party for his friend. He also said that he will send the rest tomorrow around noon Cali time and email/IM me the number I need to pick it up again. We shall see.

On another note, some stupid lady was supposed to come pick up a bed I had for sale on Craigslist tonight and she never called or showed up. What a waste of my time waiting for her.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

On another note, some stupid lady was supposed to come pick up a bed I had for sale on Craigslist tonight and she never called or showed up. What a waste of my time waiting for her.

I've had soo many people do that to me....drives me nuts, cars, bikes, tampolines you name it, I've tried to sell it on craigslist, someone asks me to take it off the site n they'll be round, n never show:mad:

what does going to a b-day party has to do with sending out a MO? i mean it takes like 30 minutes max to do that.

His excuse was that he just got paid and he had to go to the bank to get the cash, then go do a MO. Told him to do it today b.c otherwise we would have problems, and I don't like causing problems but I will if I need to.

I've had soo many people do that to me....drives me nuts, cars, bikes, tampolines you name it, I've tried to sell it on craigslist, someone asks me to take it off the site n they'll be round, n never show:mad:

Well she didn't ask me to take it off the site, but she did give me 3 different phone numbers from 3 different states, granted 2 of them were somewhat local. The other was NY and not sure what that had to do with anything. The thing that made me think she was a scammer or something was that she was going to pay and then someone was going to pick it up, and she made a statement that she was not a scammer lol. Only scammers make statements that they are not scammers usually.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

monday? Show up at his house with an impact wrench and a jack and a cutting tool tonight.. ultimatum time.. either you get the other 2.5 parts of your money or you're taking 2.5 of his rims.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

no hard feelings huh:rolleyes: yeah right.

Well I got the rest of my money tonight. He actually sent it, I am kind of surprised. He asked that there are no hard feelings and we go on with our lives.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Well I got the rest of my money tonight. He actually sent it, I am kind of surprised. He asked that there are no hard feelings and we go on with our lives.

I'm glad you finally got your money back but no hard feelings my butt! Look at just how much trouble you had to go through! :rolleyes:

i figured that could be a possibility, that or he was tipped off somehow that i would be calling.

I am not asian myself but i am married to one so i have spent a bunch of time with my extended asian family to know some of the habits i also know the wrath of some asian mothers towards their sons so that might work to my advantage. :D

rofl, congrats on getting your money back Amy :)

Archived