LegacyGT.com

Moderator Retirements

GBY

Addressed to me or to someone who's paying me???:confused::lol:

My donation was back in the day when bosco was still a kid (sortof) and before he joined the site and became an LGT modder, which, by his own admission, has caused him all kinds of sunk costs and much constipation - hence his siggie. ;)

fixed for accuracy

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's posting regularly on North American Motoring, the Mini Cooper forum, including today.

i know the Mini is a fine car, it's just all the ones i see have chicks driving them. :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Tried to log on 2 days ago and was told I was banned for life. My son PM'd AKLA who reinstated me, since there had to be some mistake. I would like to know for my own edification who banned me and why? There was no reason given, just a user name. It's scary that you can get banned for no reason and not be told in advance or why.

huh. so I wasn't the only one then. I never got an explanation even after 2 emails.

Tried to log on 2 days ago and was told I was banned for life. My son PM'd AKLA who reinstated me, since there had to be some mistake. I would like to know for my own edification who banned me and why? There was no reason given, just a user name. It's scary that you can get banned for no reason and not be told in advance or why.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

How the eff did you get off my ignore list...

dunno but you can certainly put me back on it you rat bastard loser

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

My apologies to RS6er for the ban incident. I was going through all of the IP addresses and there was an exact match between your IP and NY-LGT's. After confirming several different ways, I banned RS6er as an AE and fully intended to get a PM off to you and let you know that I had taken the action, but got pulled away by an urgent family matter, just before I sent out the PM.

Fortunately, this site has an excellent mod team and when your son PM'd AKLGT, she knew what had happened and immediately restored your status. Again, my apologies for the shock, dismay and alarm - I'm sure it wasn't a happy moment. Especially since you were probably looking forward to some quality time on the site. In my case, humble pie tastes way less better than good homemade pumpkin pie, but it's also better to man up and eat it then to have never experienced it.:redface:

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived