LegacyGT.com

Moderator Retirements

GBY

Guest heightsgtltd
I'm surprised you heard anything over the sound of banging your head on that wall, it does explain your IQ though :lol:

Did slingXshot hack into PhilT's account? :lol:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My apologies to RS6er for the ban incident. I was going through all of the IP addresses and there was an exact match between your IP and NY-LGT's. After confirming several different ways, I banned RS6er as an AE and fully intended to get a PM off to you and let you know that I had taken the action, but got pulled away by an urgent family matter, just before I sent out the PM.

Fortunately, this site has an excellent mod team and when your son PM'd AKLGT, she knew what had happened and immediately restored your status. Again, my apologies for the shock, dismay and alarm - I'm sure it wasn't a happy moment. Especially since you were probably looking forward to some quality time on the site. In my case, humble pie tastes way less better than good homemade pumpkin pie, but it's also better to man up and eat it then to have never experienced it.:redface:

What's an AE?

Guest heightsgtltd
Oh oh, Heights is waving his big stick again :lol:

pity no one takes him seriously :rolleyes:

Sorry Mrs. Sebbery I'll leave your husband alone :lol:

and you seriously need to remove the big chip in your shoulder while taking your nose out of Seb's crack :)

Right.. I forgot.. Americans, guns.. :lol:

right I forgot, canadians, like sheep better than making hand relief. they keep a large stockpile of velcro gloves so the sheep don't run away...

Right.. I forgot.. Americans, guns.. :lol:

What's your deal dude? Get over what ever "internet grudge" you're harboring and MOVE ON with your life. Jesus, talk about unhealthy. :spin:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived