LegacyGT.com

Moderator Retirements

GBY

If you don't mind I'd like to jump on this wagon too. No one has replied to any of my emails or pm's to explain why this happened to me.

Dunno know, but can't see why calling a mod out on a typo would get you banned:confused:

OK Great, so maybe you can tell me what it was that I did to get banneded? Or maybe Leo will have to feild this one, cause last time I checked ":lol:" at someone else's joke is not grounds for enbannederment. Especially since I pay money to enjoy/support this site. Please, do tell.

:munch:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not trying to defend myself; a little communication would be nice.

but if its going to get me banned again than forget it.:lol:

guess i should've left the smart ass out of it. :rolleyes:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I mean, you were basically beggin for the ban-stick with that one, all I did was :lol:.

maybe i should've just :hide:

what's a guy gotta do to get some attention over here? throw a tantrum?:lol:

if so: :nono:

what's a guy gotta do to get some attention over here? throw a tantrum?:lol:

if so: :nono:

Check with Ben - he's got it figured out. Smart one that young'en ;)

Anyhoo - BOT: Any more recommendations of individuals who would be willing to sacrifice their liberty, life and limb to become a site moderator?

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

whose Ben? screen name? only know a few of you by first name.

:mad: oh great! can see I'm wasting my efforts here.

so what, everyone has to tread lightly around here now?? :rolleyes:

Oh yeh, he'd be a great unbiased and impartial mod with no hidden personal agenda he plans to execute

Exactly! :D This is just another glowing recco for TT (turntable). I say make him a mod! :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived