LegacyGT.com

Moderator Retirements

GBY

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have organized most of the Subaru Legacy meetings in Chicagoland for the past 4 years (install meets; karting meets; beer & wings & bowling meets and of course the 3 famouis cruises). I am one of the last few to keep the North Central section alive during a time when we lost members, others were banned and some others have simply vanished. Furthermore, I brought more users to the site and enhanced communication and cooperation between the 3 major Subaru online communities (Legacy, NASIOC, Forester boards) thru my "cruise meetings".

I know most of the local boys and most of the people on the site. And while you probably should not come to me for heavy duty technical advice on the Subaru mechanicals; i surely can fix your Car PC, hook you up with dashboard p0rn and install your Jazzy Mod. Heck I will even install a mirror that can allow you to see the curvature of the earth. Lastly, I have no known enemies - yet I am a daily contributor here.

Therefore, I think I am qualified for the Moderator status and I officially forward my application for moderator "job".

My apologies to RS6er for the ban incident. I was going through all of the IP addresses and there was an exact match between your IP and NY-LGT's.

OK Great, so maybe you can tell me what it was that I did to get banneded? Or maybe Leo will have to feild this one, cause last time I checked ":lol:" at someone else's joke is not grounds for enbannederment. Especially since I pay money to enjoy/support this site. Please, do tell.

:munch:

OK Great, so maybe you can tell me what it was that I did to get banneded? Or maybe Leo will have to feild this one, cause last time I checked ":lol:" at someone else's joke is not grounds for enbannederment. Especially since I pay money to enjoy/support this site. Please, do tell.

enbannederment? :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Bump.

Archived