LegacyGT.com

Moderator Retirements

GBY

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What this board really needs is the (triumphant?) return of RC0032.

His delicate sensibilities would be an asset to the mod team :)

which AE should i use to nominate him? :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Was just wondering the same thing. Must stay under the radar, whatever it is and send us clues so we know it's him being nominated?:lol::lol:

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Anyone, not him, please (even PhilT would be great in comparison :lol:). Since he was demoted, the board clearly become a nicer place.

I nominate myself. :lol:

and cite the fact that I'm always on here during work hours. :lol:

if a server crashes or something I may be out of commission for a while tho.

not that I think anyone would support this nomination. I'm just having fun.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Anyone, not him, please (even PhilT would be great in comparison :lol:). Since he was demoted, the board clearly become a nicer place.

Not to take away from his legacy, but he's actually a really nice guy. A lot of Legacys in Chicago are running with RC blood/sweat under the hood. The guy knows his stuff. However, sometimes forums (and trolls/stupid members of forums) can make people go crazy :) I mod on the STP board, so I can relate. For every awesome member there is at least 1-2 complete idiots.

Only big problem with RC is he is a Penn State fan, but that is a topic for a different thread entirely...

Go Cardinals!

Only big problem with RC is he is a Penn State fan, but that is a topic for a different thread entirely...

Aight! Let's not go banging on Penn State. RC has some street cred with me on this one. ;)

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Not to take away from his legacy, but he's actually a really nice guy. A lot of Legacys in Chicago are running with RC blood/sweat under the hood. The guy knows his stuff. However, sometimes forums (and trolls/stupid members of forums) can make people go crazy :) I mod on the STP board, so I can relate. For every awesome member there is at least 1-2 complete idiots.

Yup, RC and rao swapped out my borked turbo for RC's unneeded stock turbo the first time they met me. I may not agree with rao's politics but they're both nice guys (in person :lol:).

That's what I said. After he stepped down, he acted in a much nicer way :)

That's what I said. After he stepped down, he acted in a much nicer way :)

No, actually you said the board became a nicer place. ;) Remember?

Since he was demoted, the board clearly become a nicer place.

Archived