LegacyGT.com

7 States in 43 hours with 3 hours of sleep and a new Legacy!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tape struggling to stay on

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/JDMChizad/77/DSC03571.jpg

Now you should have put the tape longitudinally to minimize wind resistance and keep it from peeling back.

God i'm such a nerd :lol:

Cool thread...

Nice trip/journey and great pics...

I have the same car, but Limited... Only 58 made!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

How can you find out how many of your car in a certain color were made?

• 1 year later...
Wow! I haven't updated this in a while... Just spent the last three days installing KW V2 coilovers, Stoptech brake lines, cross-drilled/slotted rotors, Cobb intake, Cobb pulley, Valenti LED tails, and painted the calipers black. It's getting an alignment right now... Pics to come!

I can relate...

I wanted a non-turbo limited, and couldn't find one- here in canada. actually, there was one in alberta, and they wanted $23,000 for an '06. yeah...right...!

so i did some study, found what i wanted in chicago, flew in and grabbed it, and drove back to toronto!

if you find what you want- go get it!

well done. nice car, and good pics. nice adventure.

Wow, what a coincidence! I just spent 2 days in my new 2005 LGT wagon this weekend after picking the car up in Texas and driving back home to MT. Went from Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana. Kansas area is awfully flat and boring.

Can definitely feel a difference in power between the two altitudes. Now I'm just trying to figure out if the very very slightly rough idle and barely noticeable studder is ecu or altitude. We will see how the car retunes in the next week or so.

I know it's a common problem but I can hope. The car is great with mods to come.

I'm in Missoula, I ended up getting a BSM wagon with a manual trans with about 56k pre trip and 58k post. I'm pretty happy with the purchase, it's my 4th Subaru.

I was a bit torn between the wrx and the LGT, I think the thing that pushed me away from the wrx was this newer trend of wrx drivers. It's sad to see the car become so mainstream but I guess it's good for SOA.

Awesome car! I never knew there were non-ltd GT wagons.

And...seriously? WTF?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/JDMChizad/77/DSC03591.jpg

I'm in Missoula, I ended up getting a BSM wagon with a manual trans with about 56k pre trip and 58k post. I'm pretty happy with the purchase, it's my 4th Subaru.

I was a bit torn between the wrx and the LGT, I think the thing that pushed me away from the wrx was this newer trend of wrx drivers. It's sad to see the car become so mainstream but I guess it's good for SOA.

Totally agree! I've found that the LGT wagon drivers are more of the old school crowd, which I prefer. My daily is a '98 Outback wagon. It's the best car I've ever had.

Archived