LegacyGT.com

7 States in 43 hours with 3 hours of sleep and a new Legacy!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha! Well you stole that car from me... well, you beat me to it anyway.

I'm buying your car's twin tomorrow! 05 Legacy GT Limited Wagon MT Red with about 22k miles on it! I can't wait. I'll post some pics this weekend.

Tan or black interior?

First off, congrats on your acquisition! My 2005 non-limited 5 MT GT Wagon, Atlantic Blue, is now at 67,000 miles. I was rear-ended in September and had it completely fixed while they had it- it literally is "as new"! Best car I've ever had, bar none.

That said, I knew this combination was rare, but THAT rare? Is there a reference to tthe "only 77 made"?

Dave

Tan, that is the only thing I wish was different. That and if it were a texas car, there'd be almost no chance of rust... something I'm going to be on the lookout for tomorrow evening.

Wow they only made 58 of those... I like the tan, but preferred the black/gray non-limited. For some reason, I found more of the tan interior than my new one when I was searching.

Wow. Installed GReddy EVO2 last night... The undercarriage is amazing! I'm used to working on cars that have been in Utah and been beat on by the salt and snow on the roads. This car has 40k miles and it was easier to take off the factory exhaust than my SWP when it had 20k miles.

Yeah, my non-limited 5EAT GRP ware 104 done. I can't complain, even though I was looking for a 5MT, I got this one 2 years ago with 9K miles for 20K.

Too bad you can't get your hands on a SP2 exhaust. People that had yours wanted to trade for mine as it is much quieter untill u mashed the pedal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived