LegacyGT.com

7 States in 43 hours with 3 hours of sleep and a new Legacy!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice, thats some dedication to wanting a certain type of car right there. looks like a beauty.

just wondering....noobish question....if we're not supposed to tow truck our vehicles, how is towing behind an RV any better?

I believe its because all 4 wheels are on the ground, so everything is moving not just some parts therefore no stuff melting that shouldn't

Search "production numbers" or something like that. The rarest is the '05 SWP Limited wagon with black interior and a manual trans... 48 made.

Can you give us the link......pretty please! I'd love to know how man of these there are. I tried searching got through like 5 pages but no luck, TIA

Great deal...nice car!

Cool little adventure.

What's the attachment under the front bumper?

Was this car towed behind a camper or something?

:lol: thats been asked like 4 times now, yeah it was.

My plea still stands can we have the link for the production numbers if you have it, thanks

nice, thats some dedication to wanting a certain type of car right there. looks like a beauty.

just wondering....noobish question....if we're not supposed to tow truck our vehicles, how is towing behind an RV any better?

Since all 4 wheels are designed to move together, you can only tow with all 4 wheels on the ground. Whether they're stationary or moving, all 4 must be doing the same thing.

thats been asked like 4 times now, yeah it was.

Oops! :)

Weird, when I first viewed this thread, I only saw Page 1, like it had just been posted. I did not see the other pages.

The true mileage must be higher then. I don't think our electronic odometers will register if the car is being towed in neutral with the ignition off.

Thanks guys... Been quite a search!

So all you peeps that were interested in this one, don't be too upset because we have been searching for a year and a half and I was not about to let this one go.

I would have paid a lot more for it... The price we got was amazing.

It's going to the dealership tomorrow for a thorough inspection, but I'm not worried.

I bought my car in Houston from a former member, flew in and did a similar drive back, but I got to stop in Denver.

The rarest is the '05 SWP Limited wagon with black interior and a manual trans... 48 made.

^^ Isn't that what Praedet drives?

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Archived