LegacyGT.com

Frickin Ridiculous

So I park my car at school and get approached by some random dude in the parking garage. "He goes hey man is that the new Toyota Prius? Them suckers get great gas mileage." I turn around about ready to bitchslap the shit out of this guy. "Are you f-ing kidding me?" I tell him. "This son is a Subaru Legacy GT. Its a thousand times better looking than that piece of shit Prius and uses up about 1000 more times the gas as well." He turns around and leaves.

Moral of the story: How f-ing stupid do you have to be to approach me and ask me if my car is a f-ing Prius. Especially when the back of my car has f-ing Subaru Legacy 2.5GT writtin on it. Ridiculous. I feel disrespected! f-ing Prius....WOW!

i was approached today too...

i rolled into the food emporium parking lot to order some pizza from lombardos...

as soon as i parked the car i look over and some dude is coming up to me...

i opened the door to see what was up after he motioned for me to roll window or something...

he starts asking for a ride and says he's got money i see at least a 20$ bill. he says something about diabetic and needing his medication at home...i say there is a bartells (drug store) rigth there...directly behind him. i am parked in front of it thats how close i was.

he still insists on a ride and i am thinking i'm not gonna get robbed/jumped by a bunch of bums or something on a thursday night...i ask him what is the medication...he says gluco*** something dunno...

here is the funny part...to me anyways...

i ask him if he needs insulin. his facial expression showed me that he didn't expect that. i told him i could give him some insulin and that i have some...pointing to my backpack behind my seat...i tell him i am diabetic too.

hahaha...see why soo funny now...he simply asks if i am gonna give a ride...i said "nope". he says ok and starts walking away...after 30 feet i yell "you sure you don't want any insulin? i have apidra and lantus"...i can hear him mumbling as he is walking away and they i think i heard him say (almost yell) "f**k"...hahaha...he just kept walking but over to the parking lot atm then he disappeared.

So I park my car at school and get approached by some random dude in the parking garage. "He goes hey man is that the new Toyota Prius? Them suckers get great gas mileage." I turn around about ready to bitchslap the shit out of this guy. "Are you f-ing kidding me?" I tell him. "This son is a Subaru Legacy GT. Its a thousand times better looking than that piece of shit Prius and uses up about 1000 more times the gas as well." He turns around and leaves.

Moral of the story: How f-ing stupid do you have to be to approach me and ask me if my car is a f-ing Prius. Especially when the back of my car has f-ing Subaru Legacy 2.5GT writtin on it. Ridiculous. I feel disrespected! f-ing Prius....WOW!

Wow, relax buddy, if that happened to me, i wouldnt be bothered at all and just say 'yeah it is' and just laugh to myself.

You know what, i'd rather ppl think my car *was* a Prius, because then i could drive the way i want and no one would pay attn, esp cops and ricers.

And seriously, declaring one's car is a subaru isn't really that brag worthy to someone who knows nothing about cars.

:lol: It's a freaking Subaru.... whats so special about them? Sounds like you got a tad worked up. I just chuckle and leave it be.

i was approached today too...

i rolled into the food emporium parking lot to order some pizza from lombardos...

as soon as i parked the car i look over and some dude is coming up to me...

i opened the door to see what was up after he motioned for me to roll window or something...

he starts asking for a ride and says he's got money i see at least a 20$ bill. he says something about diabetic and needing his medication at home...i say there is a bartells (drug store) rigth there...directly behind him. i am parked in front of it thats how close i was.

he still insists on a ride and i am thinking i'm not gonna get robbed/jumped by a bunch of bums or something on a thursday night...i ask him what is the medication...he says gluco*** something dunno...

here is the funny part...to me anyways...

i ask him if he needs insulin. his facial expression showed me that he didn't expect that. i told him i could give him some insulin and that i have some...pointing to my backpack behind my seat...i tell him i am diabetic too.

hahaha...see why soo funny now...he simply asks if i am gonna give a ride...i said "nope". he says ok and starts walking away...after 30 feet i yell "you sure you don't want any insulin? i have apidra and lantus"...i can hear him mumbling as he is walking away and they i think i heard him say (almost yell) "f**k"...hahaha...he just kept walking but over to the parking lot atm then he disappeared.

I would've just politely but firmly told him to get the heck outa my sight before I decide to run him over.

My cousin has a Prius and a Hummer (H1). He get approached by more chicks in the Prius. The ladies love it! Maybe if you told chicks it was a Prius you would get some and then you would be less angry.

HaHa. Ok from now on, my LGT is the new model Prius.

Someone asked me the other day what kind of Honduh I have, I love it, I would rather grandma think I have a Honduh and a Suby owner know what I have than vice versa.

I live near a Toyota dealer and they always have Prius'? Priusi? whatever the plural of Prius is but I love getting stopped at the intersection and talking to the people about to buy them. Ya know, saying shit like I have way more horsepower, AWD, a turbo, and I still get 28 mpg on the freeway, which would you rather drive?! In one case the guy asked me to come to talk him, I did, ended up giving him a ride, and then I went with him over to the Suby dealer and he got a OB/XT. I felt like I had done my service to society for the day.

^ n00bs below this line

DUDE! are you telling me all I have to do is put these hubcats on and I'll get 2 more MPG!!!!:eek::eek::eek:.

Oh, and to the OP. you know your car is the same color as a prius. poor guy probably made an honest mistake:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived