LegacyGT.com

Subiefest photos thread

edkwon

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to rehash the unpleasantness, but sometimes the anonymity of the internet makes some people feel like that can say just about anything. Frankly, Will's comments were way out of line. The crappy thing is that he basically insulted a beautiful young lady based on one picture of her :rolleyes: I think Vivian looked great in all the shots that were posted so far, but those do not do justice to how stunning she really is in person. Sarah and the other girl (I'm sorry, don't remember your name :redface:) are also great girls and do not deserve to have an armchair quarterback take pop shots at them.

While it seems like you can easily hide behind a keyboard, in reality what you type can make it's way around much more readily than spoken word. I think everyone should be themselves and not censor what they post, but do have some modicum of consideration for others and realize that what you say here can easily make it back to them. If you wouldn't say it to their face, don't post it here.

Not to rehash the unpleasantness, but sometimes the anonymity of the internet makes some people feel like that can say just about anything. Frankly, Will's comments were way out of line. The crappy thing is that he basically insulted a beautiful young lady based on one picture of her :rolleyes: I think Vivian looked great in all the shots that were posted so far, but those do not do justice to how stunning she really is in person. Sarah and the other girl (I'm sorry, don't remember your name :redface:) are also great girls and do not deserve to have an armchair quarterback take pop shots at them.

While it seems like you can easily hide behind a keyboard, in reality what you type can make it's way around much more readily than spoken word. I think everyone should be themselves and not censor what they post, but do have some modicum of consideration for others and realize that what you say here can easily make it back to them. If you wouldn't say it to their face, don't post it here.

nice people in RL say strange things on the internet. it happens. :lol::lol:

temporary lapse of judgement, etc.

anyhow, i have a few questions to ask of you about a certain built shortblock in the FS forum.... :p

car for sale. PM me!

Hi Paul, it seems like you've gotten to know the girls quite well so I don't blame you if my comment struck a nerve with you. But if you're insinuating that I'm some kind of cyber gangster, that I am not.

Yes, I saw the girls in person. To be clear I wouldn't say they're unattractive at all. All I said was my initial impression after seeing the photo, which was I did not think that particular one girl I pointed out was quite "pro" material. In regards to the Asian girl, I never said anything nasty about her. I gave props to her body and left it at that.

Not changing the subject, but please do not tell me you've never had any comments to supply after viewing some pictures of girls (whether you think they're hot or not) someone else has put up. We all do it to a certain extent. It just so happens that you know the people in question personally.

Perhaps I let my fingers fly a bit too quickly, but when you really think about it this is basically the same as how we bag on each other on the forum and at meets. The only difference is they're girls whom you know, isn't it?:)

Peace

Its ok Will I understand what you mean by just free flying with the fingers as I do that a lot aswell. It does seem overly sensitive here because it is a personal friend of people on the boards but thats the only reason we are still talking about it. I happen to find the asian one outrageously beautiful and the others not even near the scale of cute for me but thats just my cup of tea and we all know there are many different flavors and taste that people enjoy in life.

But for that boobz shirt girl.... WoW!!! a couple beers in Erwin and even she'd get laid.

overall though I'm happy with the day and can't wait tell next time :D

I happen to find the asian one outrageously beautiful and the others not even near the scale of cute for me but thats just my cup of tea and we all know there are many different flavors and taste that people enjoy in life.

we already know you've got yellow fever dude

smilies so everyone knows it's a joke and no more feelings are hurt --> :lol::);):dm::hide::munch:

Archived