LegacyGT.com

Subiefest photos thread

edkwon

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't mean to be mean but dunno what Ferdie was thinking when he allowed that thick white girl (actually the other one's pretty pudgy too) with no ankles on board.:rolleyes:

That is pretty messed up. These girls are friends of mine who came up to just have fun. Im sorry you didnt appreciate them but I would have to say that the majority of people thought these girls were attractive and were a lot of fun. I cant even count how many people asked me about these girls.

I wished all the models i meet were like these girls. The shows would be so much more fun. Try being nice and look good in 113 degree weather, and having wind and dust in your face.

Ferdie

That is pretty messed up. These girls are friends of mine who came up to just have fun. Im sorry you didnt appreciate them but I would have to say that the majority of people thought these girls were attractive and were a lot of fun. I cant even count how many people asked me about these girls.

I wished all the models i meet were like these girls. The shows would be so much more fun. Try being nice and look good in 113 degree weather, and having wind and dust in your face.

Ferdie

Don't mind Will, Ferdie.

BTW, this is mike with the lgt that came down with the motor for Yim. PM me your email, i took a bunch of pics of Matt(Wooley) and the girls with his car! I'll send them to you so you can send it to them.

They were really down to earth and fun.

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Don't mind Will, Ferdie.

BTW, this is mike with the lgt that came down with the motor for Yim. PM me your email, i took a bunch of pics of Matt(Wooley) and the girls with his car! I'll send them to you so you can send it to them.

They were really down to earth and fun.

Mike

+1 on that they were fun to hang out with and talk to... but give up to ferdie piloting pauls sexy beast... but im still tired thanks to howard for cooking - merv for bringing the tent if we didnt have that then we would all have burned and wouldnt have needed the grill and everyone else who made the day better.

Ferdie

good call ferdie i will let you know about pleasanton but it looks like i might be booked that whole weekend.

Archived