LegacyGT.com

Subiefest photos thread

edkwon

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/michaelyan/Subiefest%2008/competitioncars.jpgcompetition cars ready for the parade circle

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/michaelyan/Subiefest%2008/IMG_7742.jpg

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot AZZ FCuK!!

but i only used a 1/4 tank to get home! gotta love bigger turbo's and cruising down hill most the way!! haha

i peeled off about 300 pix, i'll rifle through them tonight and postem up.

Great seeing everyone EXCEPT Roger & Will...I H8 Those GHEYs!! Jp...i really just LOATH THEM! :lol:

~Sucka-Duck~

great pics guys im tired but have to work... do you think this thread should be in the photos section?

I only put car related photos in the photos section, but the SoCal crew/cookout related photos here as they dont have a point in the Photos subforum, rest of the forums dont need to see our freaky asses, lol.

I only put car related photos in the photos section, but the SoCal crew/cookout related photos here as they dont have a point in the Photos subforum, rest of the forums dont need to see our freaky asses, lol

Damn Straight Ms. Cleo!

~Sucka-Duck~

Hot AZZ FCuK!!

but i only used a 1/4 tank to get home! gotta love bigger turbo's and cruising down hill most the way!! haha

i peeled off about 300 pix, i'll rifle through them tonight and postem up.

Great seeing everyone EXCEPT Roger & Will...I H8 Those GHEYs!! Jp...i really just LOATH THEM! :lol:

You're just jealous cuz nobody gave your durrrty wieners some love!

I averaged over 25 mpg on this outing...woot woot! Cruise control is your best friend.:spin:

Archived