LegacyGT.com

Legacy Part Numbers.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody know the part number for the '05+ Legacy auto-dim rear view mirror with compass and map lights (no home link)?

H501SAG200, but there's no map lights. Those are built-in to the headliner.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Wanted to pay homage to a great thread. Thanks to Opie, I've just ordered from the UK a deep cargo tray for our Outback & a new AT shifter knob for our Legacy. :)

http://www.cheammotors.co.uk/images/j511eag100.jpg

http://www.cheammotors.co.uk/images/35126ag020.jpg

Approx $160 US... probably about the limit I would've been willing to pay. That's about double the US MSRP for the standard cargo tray (and over 3X the invoice price of the standard tray). And I'm still waiting word on the shipping cost. :icon_cry: I also saw it on the Subaru New Zealand site, but it was even more there.

Not a blazing bargain, but it was worth it for me. Once that puppy's in, I hope to never vacuum the cargo area again. Last time, one of a bunch of bags of fine sand I was carrying broke in transit. Had 'em all pushed as far forward as they'd go, to put the weight over the axle, and the sand spilled between the rear seats. What a pain.

Wish they'd sell this in North America... really adds to the utility aspect of a wagon.

Well, bad news on the deep cargo tray. Apparently it's too large to go UPS and their freighters have given them a quote of appx $440 dollars to ship it. As much as I'd love the tray, I can't justify $440 shipping on a $160 tray.

I'm looking into a few things myself, but if anyone has suggestions how to get an oversized item from Surrey, England to the Seattle area, I'm open.

Is this available in Japan as well?

Have you asked Paul at AVO? He's in Seattle area now. He probably gets large bulk items shipped every so often. Maybe he can get one thrown in with the next shipment? I know he had some used bumpers shipped over like that.

I'm in Seattle area too, so if you can get a reasonable cost down, put me down for one.

Is this available in Japan as well?

Have you asked Paul at AVO? He's in Seattle area now. He probably gets large bulk items shipped every so often. Maybe he can get one thrown in with the next shipment? I know he had some used bumpers shipped over like that.

I'm in Seattle area too, so if you can get a reasonable cost down, put me down for one.

I only checked the Subie sites that were in English, so I know at least Singapore, Australia, NZ & UK carry it. I'll dig through the Japan site.

AVO had crossed my mind as well. I'll contact 'em. I've also got a shipper to contact that I've had a good experience with previously, and I've given a brief thought to talking with my dealer's parts dept... I bet they could make some money importing and selling these.

So... lots to do, but at least there are some alternatives to pursue.

I only checked the Subie sites that were in English, so I know at least Singapore, Australia, NZ & UK carry it. I'll dig through the Japan site.

AVO had crossed my mind as well. I'll contact 'em. I've also got a shipper to contact that I've had a good experience with previously, and I've given a brief thought to talking with my dealer's parts dept... I bet they could make some money importing and selling these.

So... lots to do, but at least there are some alternatives to pursue.

You want the deep cargo tray for your wagon correct? Not a sedan. I haven't seen the trunk area of a sedan so couldn't tell.

Also I noticed that the tray will prevent you from laying the back seats down to use the entire cargo area for hauling large items. At least you can keep the carpet and seat area clean and the sand/dirt away.

But that's insane for the shipping rate.

Opie, can you verify the P/N's for the Aluminum Spec. B suspension bits that are unique. Working from the list in the OP, I asked The K.O.P. to verify and this was their response:

Originally Posted by Underdog http://royal-performance.com/forums/images/styles/fblue/buttons/viewpost.gif

Which parts from the '06 Spec. B suspension are unique to the Spec. B? Here is the list from the forum:

2006 Spec B Suspension Part Numbers (Provided by Renick Motorsports)

Aluminum Arms:

20202AG160 - Front RH Control Arm O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

20202AG170 - Front LH Control Arm - O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

20252AG021 - Rear RH Trailing Arm - O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

20252AG031 - Rear LH Trailing Arm - O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

20250AG000 - Rear Forward Lateral Link (2) needed -O.E. replacement on OCT of 2004 to JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT

20250AG030 - Rear RH Upper Lateral Link-O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

20250AG040 - Rear LH Upper Lateral Link-O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

How do you interpret this? :confused: I thought everything but a few of the rear links was different (aluminum) for the Spec.B but this seems to say almost the complete opposite.

Opie, can you verify the P/N's for the Aluminum Spec. B suspension bits that are unique. Working from the list in the OP, I asked The K.O.P. to verify and this was their response:

Originally Posted by K.O.P.

Originally Posted by Underdog http://royal-performance.com/forums/images/styles/fblue/buttons/viewpost.gif

Which parts from the '06 Spec. B suspension are unique to the Spec. B? Here is the list from the forum:

2006 Spec B Suspension Part Numbers (Provided by Renick Motorsports)

Aluminum Arms:

20202AG160 - Front RH Control Arm O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

20202AG170 - Front LH Control Arm - O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

20252AG021 - Rear RH Trailing Arm - O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

20252AG031 - Rear LH Trailing Arm - O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

20250AG000 - Rear Forward Lateral Link (2) needed -O.E. replacement on OCT of 2004 to JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT

20250AG030 - Rear RH Upper Lateral Link-O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

20250AG040 - Rear LH Upper Lateral Link-O.E. replacement on: OCT of 2004 -JUN of 2006 GT LTD 5MT, & NOV of 2005 to present Spec B

How do you interpret this? :confused: I thought everything but a few of the rear links was different (aluminum) for the Spec.B but this seems to say almost the complete opposite.

Here's what I get with the latest parts lookup (released last week):

20202AG161 - Front RH Control Arm

20202AG171 - Front LH Control Arm

20252AG021 - Rear RH Trailing Arm

20252AG031 - Rear LH Trailing Arm

20250AG110 - Rear Forward Lateral Link (2) needed

20250AG030 - Rear RH Upper Lateral Link

20250AG040 - Rear LH Upper Lateral Link

Finally found the JDM Spec B front bumper part number from a japanese auction site: 57704AG140

There are several part numbers for different colors (and unpainted one).

I am too lazy to type this, here are the screen shots with part numbers and corresponding color codes:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/wujek1976/bump1.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/wujek1976/bump2.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/wujek1976/bump3.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/wujek1976/bump4.jpg

Can't see the pic... *edit* Pic is there..

By the way, would you happen to have an answer to my question (above)? From what I vaguely remember, it's really only the control arms and trailing arms that were unique to the '06(+?) Spec. B's. The forward and upper lateral links, I think, were the same as the base GT and would be better upgraded to perrin/sti/etc pillowball links, with the usual trade-offs.

No, one pair of lateral links is also SpecB specific and made of alu. All cast iron part on GT are alu on SpecB. All steel parts on GT and SpecB are the same.

This is what you need for SpecB conversion:

20252AG021 - Rear RH Trailing Arm

20252AG031 - Rear LH Trailing Arm

20250AG030 - Rear RH Upper Lateral Link

20250AG040 - Rear LH Upper Lateral Link

This you dont:

20250AG110 - Rear Forward Lateral Link (2) needed

Yes, that's why arguably upgrading the rear pieces nets much more benefits. Front LCA is stamped steel and you save there only 3 lbs. per corner. I don't remember exact numbers for rear, but it will be much more.