LegacyGT.com

AccessTUNER Race, here she comes!

LittleBlueGT

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you for the info. I went out to Cali for the Hydra ems Training so that I could get a grasp of what and how to do the dam thing. I looked at the info and it was pretty much what they covered in the 3 day class. I am a little bit affraid of the tuning cause it looks like most of the tunes are for manual trans cars I have an automatic. Does it make a difference??

I have no idea. I'm a total newb. I need to read that Cobb documentation to get an idea of whats going on.

Anybody know where the Street Tuner format (.stm) Cobb maps are at? There was no mention of them in the e-mail with the download link for Access Tuner Race, but the install process says to flash one to your ECU before using the software.

My firmware update didn't go well. I installed the updater, downloaded all files, loaded them on the AP and when it came time to reboot the AP2, it did that by itself but now all it does is it boots up and shows an "Updating" screen for 20 seconds or so, then says "safe to disconnect". If I hit any buttons it reboots itself and does the same thing. The laptop won't recognize it in the meantime so the Accessport Updater doesn't continue.

WTF?

anyone else having issues getting drivers installed for the dongle?

[08/27/2008 00:01.51] Log file started.

[08/27/2008 00:01.51] Connecting on USB dongle

[08/27/2008 00:01.51] ** ERROR: Could not detect COBB USB dongle!

Fishbone, that sucks. I think you should call Cobb. They'll probably give you a ticket number and have you send the AP in to them.

Jarrod, you are trying to connect your AP to your PC, right? I believe the drivers are installed with the AP Updater software. Dongle usually refers to the OBDII connector though. What are you trying to do?

trying to use the live tuning or data logging but AccessTuner won't see the dongle, looks like I need a driver for it

Yeah, the instructions say it won't work with the older dongle. I'm sending mine in to Cobb for the update too.

anybody have anyidea why i cant get my cable itself to install. I had it installed and worked fine logging with ecu explorer but I had to reboot my computer and it wont install. I go to control panel add hardware looks for stuff connected but not installed reads my cable is there (COBB2 FU) is what it reads but wont install it even with it going online to find the drivers or if i insert the cd????

Any body have any ideas or even understand what im sayin???

Archived