LegacyGT.com

AccessTUNER Race, here she comes!

LittleBlueGT

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kinda sucks for me, I just bought a copy of the old version for my v1 accessport for 40 bucks. I wonder if the "current" version for the v1 will be free.

Ya, I just paid $400 for a new copy of StreetTuner Advanced for APv1 a couple months ago and now it's a freebie:mad:! Should probably just sell the APv1/ST-A and get an APv2 now that it won't cost me almost $1100 to get like the APv1 and ST-A combo did.

Let's kick this pig!

Is this any "better" than ST pro? I already have an APv1 and ST pro, so this isn't of benefit to me (unless it's an upgrade to ST pro and works with APv1). Certainly nice for those wanting to self-tune with an AP. Realtime maps are certainly the bomb when it comes to self-tuning...you can try multiple maps in just a few minutes.

There are only a few tables that ST does not have access to. And you can get to them by OS stuff anyways.

I suppose there may not be the memory limitations inherent in the vs#1 AP, so you could have more changes in a base map.

Either way it makes no difference in your final tune, so I will not personally be upgrading.

Ya, now that I have a few months experience with StreetTuner-Advanced; I should be able to help the locals get started with the software. Maybe we will have to schedule a group "Into To StreetTuner" thing.
Let's kick this pig!

Does anyone know if the AP2 cable work with AccessTuner for programming/logging, or will you still need a tactrix cable? (I've been too cheap to buy a tactrix cable so far and have really wanted to log).

Does anyone know if the AP2 cable work with AccessTuner for programming/logging, or will you still need a tactrix cable? (I've been too cheap to buy a tactrix cable so far and have really wanted to log).

Yes it should, they are not affiliated with opensource tools in any way.

That's good news. I've never used any open source/tuning software period. I'm really curious to try out Mikeyd's Stage 1 map to see how it is compared to my TDC Stage 1 - 91 Octane map. When using AccessTuner, are maps interchangable between the AP and AccessTuner (i.e. can I load a map w/ the AP and view/tweak with AccessTuner) or do you "create" an AP map on AccessTuner and then have to flash the ECU?

Has anyone created an AccessPort version of Mikeyd's map?

So anyone wanna host an online clinic for tuning newbs?

Willing to pay...

-Andrew

I held a free one earlier in the summer but the turn out was poor. I think others have had the same experience while trying to do the same sort of thing. I can't speak for everyone who has tried but I think you will find that there aren't so many willing to run the classes anymore.

I held a free one earlier in the summer but the turn out was poor. I think others have had the same experience while trying to do the same sort of thing. I can't speak for everyone who has tried but I think you will find that there aren't so many willing to run the classes anymore.

That is a shame. You need to come out to Colorado. I know there would be willing particpants. :lol:

Damn... Well how about private lesons? lol

-Andrew

Archived