LegacyGT.com

Fast and Furious 4 STI Hero Car

chenc544

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and then i'll have every damn honda trying to race me at the lights. bad enough i get the Z's trying to race, now I'll have every ricer in town harassing me. :(
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/08/2736876314_b21576e386_o.jpg

http://palmeter.com/myweb2/CorvetteSummer.jpg

With that hood it reminds me of Corvette Summer..............2008 style!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Look at that spoiler!!!! It looks like it's got bleachers slapped on the back window. Ohh the humanity!! I am dropping Subaru from my car name. I am just going to say I own a legacy from now on. Just to spare myself the flaming I will most likely get when they respond with subaru you mean like in the fast and the furious.

I bet it shoots flames out the 16" fart can and sounds like a bumble bee. And they shift 20 times by the end of the quarter which will take about two minutes yet they will claim only took 9 seconds.

The new STI has now become a Civic.

Those movies are just horrible. I mean come on downshifting when at the top of a gear makes you go faster?? Come on idiots do your research first.

Front bumper looks aweful!!

Who do did they hire to design that car? I'd like to know so I can make sure they never work in automotive design again.

See post 26. It is indeed a Veilside Edition piece of, um, work.

Veilside: Producing extremely fast, gaudy rice in Japan for almost 20 years now.:lol:

I mean come on downshifting when at the top of a gear makes you go faster?? Come on idiots do your research first.

wait, it doesn't?

Can someone confirm this for me, but is that stock suspension? If so...dammit Hollywood, at least try to spend some decent money.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/squishyface77/original-batmobile-1.jpg

the paint scheme and hood is for all the rice rocketers that are going to watch the movie.

i haven't seen any of them ~

Missing these movies is missing a huge chunk of pop culture.;)

#1 is a modern day classic. You and your firends should be using quotes from the movie in your everyday speech.

"What is this guy, sandwich crazy?!"

It doesn't get any better!:cool:

Your user name is Darkness of Death and you're into horror?

Really? I thought it was either that, or Death Metal...;)

I am a pussy when it comes to horror films. I have too much of a vivid, over productive imagination and I can't get that stuff outta my head for months...

Oh absolutely. These movies are great!

They get so-called industry experts to give creative advice to all movies and by the time they are out, the fads have already disappeared. BUT I use them as a import tuner time capsule, if you will, like what the coolest crap was in California in 2001.

The acting and story are very camp, they cars are cool for 1 minute, and the the racing sequences are kinda fun. I love this series! I still watch FF1 or FF3 for fun on a weekend when Matrix or Heat just won't cut it...

I too watch the first one to listen to the roar of the different engines and vin diesel's voice. I was always dissapointed that Subarus werent in these movies. Now Im kinda dissapointed that they are.

Oh and worst acting EVER in FF3.

Who cares about acting? It's all about the cars.

Of course, the Supra guysprobably hated what they did to the Supra in teh first one...

(but it had bitchin' lambo orange paint!!!)

I hate to say this but.....

the amount of people that think that hideous rice look is amazing out number us badly.

The people who built these rice piles for the new movie know exactly what they are doing to make the most money possible.

How many people would they draw to the theater if it was super clean sedans racing without neon lights??

that being said.... that Sti is fugly...

who wants to bet on how fast one of the bad actors in FF4 will claim this Sti will be

10 second car

9 second car??

with the 55 gallon drum of Nos in the trunk maybe an 8 second car?

Archived