LegacyGT.com

Fast and Furious 4 STI Hero Car

chenc544

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heightsgtltd
I too watch the first one to listen to the roar of the different engines and vin diesel's voice. I was always dissapointed that Subarus werent in these movies. Now Im kinda dissapointed that they are.

Oh and worst acting EVER in FF3.

:eek:

too far from now. How are people so sure that the fugly STI is the hero car?? Linked Article??

The pictures came from autoblog. The filming is already done, I guess they are holding off releasing it until the next summer season. Most people that go see this movie would be kids so summer season makes sense.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/07/flickr-find-fnf4-subaru-wrx-sti/

a 4th one? oh, i think i dropped a couple IQ points reading that....

dropped a couple more seeing that tarted up car

dropped a boatload remembering randomness from the first three, like how there was a bugeye in the second one in the parking lot of the jet-ski race, and the third one had horrendous acting, horrendous script, horrendous plot, horrendous climax. good thing i saw that one free....

The pictures came from autoblog. The filming is already done, I guess they are holding off releasing it until the next summer season. Most people that go see this movie would be kids so summer season makes sense.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/07/flickr-find-fnf4-subaru-wrx-sti/

i guess they are re-doing some things because they were doing some filming @ universal studios the other day

I'm neither here nor there on how the car looks, some of it is cool some of it isnt. But i do see an improving trend. First it was a neon green eclipse and neon orange supra. Then there was the R34 and EVO combo, and the latest combo of a drifting EVO and mustang fastback. Now its an STI and who knows what....maybe evo X just to put the rivalry in play. I see an improving trend, the cars are looking less rice and more nice. Out of all the FnF cars i think this STI looks the best.

"I for one do not doubt you, dude. Your car is fast and an internet legend." -Gire

Archived