LegacyGT.com

How do you take your coffee?

BDII

I mix 2/3 Starbucks Blend with 1/3 Starbucks French Roast, grind in Kitchenaid burr grinder, filtered cold water from Brita filter, drip brew in Technivorm Moccamaster. Drink black. Perfect every time

• 5 months later...

Couldn't agree more... I don't smoke but used to as a teen. I stunk my way through high school and College.

I do however enjoy a nice cup of coffee every morning to help me wake up. But one cup only throughout the whole day.

Any more and I get jittery and nervous. Red Bulls are like poison for me.

Couldn't agree more... I don't smoke but used to as a teen. I stunk my way through high school and College.

I do however enjoy a nice cup of coffee every morning to help me wake up. But one cup only throughout the whole day.

Any more and I get jittery and nervous. Red Bulls are like poison for me.

I have a minimum of one cup (12oz) a day. Some days I have 3,4, or five coffees depends on the amount of sleep I got the night before.

caffine increase the activity of neurotransmitters in your brain. In a person without ADD this results in increased alertness and a little hyperactivity. In a ADD person our brain is alread a little hyperactive and caffine still increases alertness resulting in the ADD person being able to better organize thier thoughs and decreased anxiety,

Archived