LegacyGT.com

Interresting How Other Forums View the LGT

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earlier WRXs were quicker ie. high 5 sec 0-60s like 5.8ish, but none of them were near 5.3, that was a ringer too. Even motortrend 1 year test of the 2002 came up w/ a 5.8, as did others...And friggen caranddriver always has the lowest times of any mag by far, there is something up there...But for sure XT and 02 WRX initial tests were with ringers..

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27354&highlight=subaru

WOW, There are more than a few brand loyal Nissan wankers on this thread. I found this a very entertaining read. I didnt realize my Subaru was such a cheapo car.:rolleyes: I test drove many cars before deciding on the LGT with half being more expensive and half being cheaper.

I have never been into brand loyalty, an have always been a domestic vehicle owner till now. BUT, I will be looking for G35's at every stoplight I come across from now on!:D :D :D

WOW, There are more than a few brand loyal Nissan wankers on this thread. I found this a very entertaining read. I didnt realize my Subaru was such a cheapo car.:rolleyes: I test drove many cars before deciding on the LGT with half being more expensive and half being cheaper.

I have never been into brand loyalty, an have always been a domestic vehicle owner till now. BUT, I will be looking for G35's at every stoplight I come across from now on!:D :D :D

You notice how much the word "prestige" is used in that thread. It's a glorified Nissan!!!!!! Hell, even my buddy with his G35 knows he doesn't stand a chance. Ohhhh the next G35 I see is gonna get a good spankin. And then will talk about prestige when he's searchin for his cojones.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

"prestige" is used in that thread. It's a glorified Nissan!!!!!!

Prestige...LOL how "prestigious" is it when *everybody* has one?? I see many many G35s everyday, great cars but they are as common as civics (kind of like the richmans civic ;)). I bet everyone around that owns a G35 has at least one or two on the street they live on, I havent seen *any* LGTs since I got mine... :D

I could only make it through one page of the idiot jabbering his head off, thats worse then any badge whoring I've ever seen at E46. And when did Inifinit become prestigious, they made one good car and all the sudden they are equal to BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Lexus, I think not. Lexus has been making good cars for 10 years and now are being accepted as one of the best luxury brands around but when I think luxury Inifinit is not on the "short list" that this bozoo described. I would post over there but I don't feel like wasting the time to register. And then he talks aobut why would he want an LGT when he never sees them, well I personally like to get cars or colors that aren't the status quo hence some of the options I picked on the 330 and the purchase of the LGT. I like being ahead of the pack, apparently he enjoys mindlessly following.

Also ha I love the one guys sig boasting about a 14.2 quarter mile after various modifications.

Song of Post- Steel Pulse- Brown Eyed Girl

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

You are correct - the infiniti is just NOW becoming a real contender - slowly. In fact check out resale on infinitis - they change models and designs so fast none can have any resale value - hell they changed the g35 sedan rear end already - guess whats going to happen to the old ones.... Its like american cars in the 50s - a new model name or design every year - so you have to keep buying to stay up to date... No thanks.

Jeff

I think someone *cough*cough*bsgoren*cough* is a little defensive about how great the g35 is.

Personally, I can't stand the sedan g35. The coupe, though, that's a different story.

John

I think someone *cough*cough*bsgoren*cough* is a little defensive about how great the g35 is.

Yeah defensive is right, you dont see a millions LGTs a day like you do w/ G35s and they paid at least $5k more and we can still smoke their asses... :)

iR can n0t beleev i just red taht en tire thred :lol: .. if i were the thread starter, i would have bought the scoob to just not be associated with that crap.

This is a great quote from the thread, I can only take a page at a time its too funny to read. "

Let me put it this way, NO ONE will mistake the Legacy with a $40,000 luxury car. That type of mistake happens everyday with G35's."

Is this something grand and wonderful? Most people I know think its either wierd looking and don't even notice it. The Coupe is the one that gets the attention, and rightfully so its a great looking car.

Song of Post- Lincoln Highway Dub

I don't know about anybody else, but my G35 Sedan, loaded with all the options had an MSRP of $38k, which is a lot closer to a "$40k car"

well no forking shit! isn't he master of the obvious. :lol: sucker.

What is this fascination they have with it being a 40k car, do they ask the dealer "could you please add some extra dollars to the price so I could tell all my neighbors this is a 40k car so they better respect it"

EDIT: Irregardless that it'll be worth 25 next year when the new facelifted more powerful version comes out.

Song of Post- Led Zeppelin- Black Country Woman ( recorded in Mick Jaggers garden, intended for Houses Of The Holy)

What is this fascination they have with it being a 40k car, do they ask the dealer "could you please add some extra dollars to the price so I could tell all my neighbors this is a 40k car so they better respect it"

Thats apparently the cut off between those with "lower class cars" and those with "prestige". :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

that is funny :)

there was a g35 in front of me on my drive home tonight. why would you pay all that money for that???

that is funny :)

there was a g35 in front of me on my drive home tonight. why would you pay all that money for that???

I'll give several reasons why:

1.) more power

2.) better handling

3.) better looking

4.) more luxurious

5.) HIDs

6.) Navigation

7.) power tilt & telescoping wheel

8.) no turbo lag

9.) 0-60 times aren't inflated by AWD launches (how fast is the LegGT from 5 to 100 mph?)

10.) more interior room

11.) better warranty

12.) memory seats

13.) better stock audio

14.) better dealer service

15.) better reliability

Did I leave anything out? :)

Like I said previously. Two different classes. You can't compare the two. If you do, you end up with a long list of why the higher class car is better than the lower class one (like above). Duh! But a lot of you insist on comparing the two, simply based on the "ooh, I can smoke it from a stop light" factor. Btw, a G35 will absolutely own the LegGT on the highway, or in hot summer temperatures for that matter. :)

Archived