LegacyGT.com

Why Legacygt.com SUCKS!!!!

my goodness. just get an UP. invidia's are CHEAP!! do yourself a favor, buy a catless up. it'll be more worth your time and money to buy one and swap than to remove, gut, install, drive, stop, remove, remove turbo, wait, not warranty covered, wait some more, buy new turbo, install.

exactly. hell, I just sold a new one that I never even installed for $50 plus shipping there abouts!

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Just think, no matter what you do to your car, someone has outdone you anyway :lol:

Not to mention stage two will wreck your clutch ;)

Bah. Holding fine here my brother.

This site has cost me somewhere around 5K in mods over the last 3 years. But if chosen wisely, they hold value and can be parted out for (likely) 70 cents on the dollar in years to come, especially now that 05's are coming down in price and we have 25K members on this forum now.

My biggest problem was when i stumbled upon a Japan-Spec white LGT wagon in 2004. It's been a roller coaster for me ever since!

This site will make you spend $$ and not just on performance parts.

For example, not even looking I happen to stumble on a used Momo Subaru shift knob (mint condition) for $50.00 including shipped. On ebay these are about $80 - $90.00.

The key is you have to be patient when looking for for parts. You could find some good deals on this site and nasioc.com.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Yah that didnt help...site still sucks! I should jsut never visit the boosted section, or marketplace, or 89% of the topics on this forum....it would help alot! lol

With that being said, I logged onto my keystone account and ordered a UP....as so it begins

hahah, check out my thread if you want to save some coin and feel like your keeping up with everybody else. I have NO money until i graduate in a few months so I put something together to keep me and others in my position happy until the money starts flowing....

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84688

my mod addiction is partially to blame on this site as well as my friend cooper. As soon as he got my car he emphasized on getting this this and this and going on nasioc. Down Hill stumble from there on out :rolleyes: And i cant stop either. Now looking at methanol or ewg :spin:
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Don't do it. Stay stock, stay happy. It's like crack you will never stop.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Don't do it. Stay stock, stay happy. It's like crack you will never stop.

Soooooo true.....only been STG2 for like 6 months and I already am itching to go STG3 good thing I can't afford it.

It's all thanks to a friend and fellow forum member who intorduced me to this site.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived