LegacyGT.com

Anybody in need of subaru parts?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for those of you with larger requests (like doors and hoods) put where your located. if not too far maybe could make pickup/dropoff arangements if not too far away from CT. I have a pickup truck and could put any of that type stuff in the back provided some payment for time and mileage/wear & tare as the truck is my father's

2008 OBP GT Hood for me as you know. Located in

Orland Park, IL

If you can't find that just throw in Chicago, IL as the city. Im 45 mins south. No local pickup for me sorry. I will pay though for it to be shipped obviously its gonna need to be freighted and im sure you know how to wrap it securely and whatnot.

2008 OBP GT Hood for me as you know. Located in

Orland Park, IL

If you can't find that just throw in Chicago, IL as the city. Im 45 mins south. No local pickup for me sorry. I will pay though for it to be shipped obviously its gonna need to be freighted and im sure you know how to wrap it securely and whatnot.

yeah we have lots of bubble wrap and foam in my basement already can always buy more its cheap@ UPS stores

ill be going this weekend or sometime next week. not tuesday as Im going skiing with my dad at Butternut but maybe i can get over there monday if they arent around on the weekend. its at their home so weekend isnt out of the realm of possibility

ok list so far...

- Auto Dimming Mirror

hakgwai

SubieNewbie

Golf4283 - OBP GT hood & trunk w/o spoiler

Nemo - Black leather heated seats for 08 sedan, F&S Auto parts, 08 center cubby or Nav bezzle

Whitetiger - 05+ 5spd MTs & 04+ STi 6speed MTs

gianspi - 2005-2008 LGT radio

dv/dt - Center cubby with door in good condition & homelink visors

Super.duper.BL6 - Drivers side Fog light

Mitch - 06 OEM Grille, 06 OEM rims, 06 OEM headlights, As many popits as possible, center Cubby

Wow, this is very kind of you!

If you happen to see the SILVER trim pieces that go on either side of the stereo in the 05-08 Legacy's, I will take both (if they're in good condition). I'd be happy to pay for shipping and reasonable finders fee for you. If you find a stock armrest in black, or a rear bumper in satin white pearl (good condition), I'll take that too.

Go Cardinals!

I want to go!!!! PM me with your plans. I love junk yards.:wub:

Will let you know when i figure out what day. Its a 2- 2.5 hour drive from RI to my house. I live in woodbury like 10 minutes from Roxbury. I go to school at Bryant in RI. If your interested your welcome to join me

yeah I know the RBP beautiful color, was one of my top choices as i was looking for an 05 LGT with black interior till i came across the Spec.B at the right mileage/price and couldnt pass up on it.

so you need right rear quarter pannel and right rear door preferably in RBP?

I am definitely a blue car guy and fell in love with the RBP in direct sunlight when trying to decide on colors! Still trying to decide if I should go the spec.b route or weight and see what they do for the next gen Leggy. I managed to back my right rear qp/door into a collumn with metal bump strip (idiot!) and have a mechanic to do the body and paint work but since the qp is starting to rust out, so I want to see if he can patch in the new panels. Thanks for your help, I am in Washington DC for shipping estimates.

Hey.

I have 05' LGT wagon in need of a rear tonneau and that extra rear lip thing if you come across one.

I do live in Toronto, Canada though.

Not sure if you'd be ok with shipping it up here.

I don't think it would be a big deal.

Thanks man.

Good of you to put the feeler out.

Cheers.

that sucks, I have to say I love my spec.B but i can see waiting for the new redesign. if its good then you might get one, if its bad then specBs will only have gone down in price which is to your favor... I love the red leather seats. I dont have the 6mt as the 06 still had the same 5spd but i have been enjoying the other stuff. like the 18" rims and now instead of buying a nice set of summer rims for more money ill just look for a set of 17s to run snows on, I like the navigation and get use out of it regularly. I agree a garmin can be had for cheaper but i didnt already own one and the integration looks nice and works very well for my uses. I got the MP3 radio which I love as my previous car had an alpine deck so i have lots of MP3 CDs burnt and am used to having them. The suspension is just right for me and I have no desire to upgrade it so that knocks that whole sector of modding out of the way... and I like the Titanium Silver color.

Down the road will be doing

CBE

DP

AP

STS

Boost Gauge

Armrest extention

Window tints

Tail tint layovers

tinted headlight corners

AVO pannel filter is in the mail

who knows what else...

I'd be interested in the oem sub for '05 up.

They are going for 188 brand new, so I'm really just looking for a steal here.

Also the SI drive knob from a BLACK interior car. The taupe is getting a little dirty around my knob, and I think the all silver looks cool. I'd love to say I'll take the whole black interior... but I'm thinking that price would be out of my range

Clemmons NC 27012

Legacy/Outback wagon black interior (everything except dash) - leather or cloth

The trim piece around shifter (with ashtray)

07+ SpecB parts (rear axles, diff, transmission, alu suspensions bits, steering wheel) <--- fat chance!

08+ steering column

Rear wagon bumper in ABP

Boston

Thanks!!

update 2:

- Auto Dimming Mirror

hakgwai

SubieNewbie

Golf4283 - OBP GT hood & trunk w/o spoiler

Nemo - Black leather heated seats for 08 sedan, F&S Auto parts, 08 center cubby or Nav bezzle

Whitetiger - 05+ 5spd MTs & 04+ STi 6speed MTs

gianspi - 2005-2008 LGT radio

dv/dt - Center cubby with door in good condition & homelink visors

Super.duper.BL6 - Drivers side Fog light

Mitch - 06 OEM Grille, 06 OEM rims, 06 OEM headlights, As many popits as possible, center Cubby

Meltdown07 - Silver trim pieces on sides of stereo, Stock black armrest, rear bumper satin white pear

SSSnice - [Wagon] Rear tonneau (Color?), Extra rear lip thing

subitrbl - 2.5 EJ motor

vr4Legacy - OEM sub 05 and up, silver SI Drive knob, Price on whole black interior

unclemat - Legacy/Outback wagon black interior (accept dash) leather or cloth, 07 spec.b parts, 08+ steering column, rear wagon bumper in ABP

aczwild - 07 drivers side headlight (or 05-07 headlight with good lens), DGM trunk no spoiler

I just remembered another thing I really really need. When i was installing me xenon lights i drilled the whole in the sealing cap too wide and I'm worried about the seal. If you can pick me up a pair of those headlight cups that go on the back of the headlight assmbly that would be awesome. I will def give you a finders fee for those cuase I have no idea where else to get a pair and drill them properly

Wow, this is very kind of you!

If you happen to see the SILVER trim pieces that go on either side of the stereo in the 05-08 Legacy's, I will take both (if they're in good condition). I'd be happy to pay for shipping and reasonable finders fee for you. If you find a stock armrest in black, or a rear bumper in satin white pearl (good condition), I'll take that too.

+1

also, the silver trim piece that surrounds the 5EAT shifter would be awesome! :D

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

+1

also, the silver trim piece that surrounds the 5EAT shifter would be awesome! :D

That reminds me..

I need the two little clips that hold the silver trim piece that surrounds the shifter in :)

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Archived