LegacyGT.com

Anybody in need of subaru parts?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will let you know when i figure out what day. Its a 2- 2.5 hour drive from RI to my house. I live in woodbury like 10 minutes from Roxbury. I go to school at Bryant in RI. If your interested your welcome to join me

Keep me posted, I can do a couple hour drive if there are any 05's or newer Legacy/Outbacks in there.

Paul

Please don't forget the RGP (or any other color) passenger side rear door body panel and rear qp. Thanks!

update 2:

- Auto Dimming Mirror

hakgwai

SubieNewbie

Golf4283 - OBP GT hood & trunk w/o spoiler

Nemo - Black leather heated seats for 08 sedan, F&S Auto parts, 08 center cubby or Nav bezzle

Whitetiger - 05+ 5spd MTs & 04+ STi 6speed MTs

gianspi - 2005-2008 LGT radio

dv/dt - Center cubby with door in good condition & homelink visors

Super.duper.BL6 - Drivers side Fog light

Mitch - 06 OEM Grille, 06 OEM rims, 06 OEM headlights, As many popits as possible, center Cubby

Meltdown07 - Silver trim pieces on sides of stereo, Stock black armrest, rear bumper satin white pear

SSSnice - [Wagon] Rear tonneau (Color?), Extra rear lip thing

subitrbl - 2.5 EJ motor

vr4Legacy - OEM sub 05 and up, silver SI Drive knob, Price on whole black interior

unclemat - Legacy/Outback wagon black interior (accept dash) leather or cloth, 07 spec.b parts, 08+ steering column, rear wagon bumper in ABP

aczwild - 07 drivers side headlight (or 05-07 headlight with good lens), DGM trunk no spoiler

CTATV, here's my updated list (in order of importance):

• Black Center Cubby (w/ or w/o door) or (double din) Nav Bezzle (if there's a working screen, I'll take that too ;)) --- i don't think the year matters
  • 08 Grille (doesn't matter condition - just as long as it's useable)
  • Two little clips that hold the silver trim piece that surrounds the shifter in
  • Black leather heated seats for 08 sedan

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Silver trim pieces on sides of stereo

OBP trunk no spoiler

OBP Rear bumper (or grey trim inbetween the bumpers)

Thanks!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

I just got back to CT last night. Im going skiing tomarrow so wednesday I will try and get in touch with them and see what i can find

Awesome, I'm really hoping you can find a center cubby :redface:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Im beginning to realize that they probably don't have very many 05+ stuff here. I mean how many legacies are even in junk yards to begin with. Heres hoping though.

Ill still take the GT Hood OBP

and those two little cup things that go behind the headlights to seal them off.( When installing my HID's I dremel'd it out a bit too wide and I have a little condensation.

going to see about going up there tomarrow. Later tonight will try to update a total tally list. talked to the guy that knows them he said they have 300+ cars and they also have a used subaru dealership in waterbury

Archived