LegacyGT.com

Anyone heard or seen this car in person?

Yea......Yea I know it is a ex Kingpin project & we all know they put together sheeeeeite but this looks like quite the finished product.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-Legacy-400-WHP-CUSTOM-2007-Legacy-Spec-B_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ31869QQihZ010QQitemZ200188067750QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I will say that with 458whp do not expect the stock block to be there is you need a DD.

BTW........stock clutch...that should hold for years & years of fun (kingpin & it's best)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Wow.....

If this is indeed the same car they should just bronze the damn thing & set it in the showroom.

As I said....anything over 40k & I'd be blown away. Potential buyers will want to set aside 5-7k for a built motor

I wonder if the power train warranty is still applicable...:)

The Subaru factory drive train warranty is no longer in effect for this vehicle. Non-drive train related components ARE still covered under the original factory warranty.

At least they mention it......

I wonder if the power train warranty is still applicable...:)

From the ad:

The Subaru factory drive train warranty is no longer in effect for this vehicle. Non-drive train related components ARE still covered under the original factory warranty.

:lol:

Guest heightsgtltd

"This car comes with the Subaru of Dallas assurance of quality and integrity of design, components and performance."

What does that mean? :lol:

"Retail price of the car when new and before modifications: $34,640.

Another $40,000 parts and labor invested in mods."

Hang on....another 40k in parts?

They must charge something like $500 an hour for their labor... crazy price

Cant believe it but I actually took the time to figure it up.....

Even @ paying retail no more than 17k in parts

Even with me wrenching....25hrs

A good mechanic with a lift......17-18hrs

Tune....5-6hrs

so we will say 3,000 labor tops.....

20k in parts & labor possibly but 40:lol::lol::lol:

Besides with Kingpin originally putting the car together i would want to take everything apart just for safety sake

LOL, this is from my local dealer. It was a kingpin car, then one of the mechanics at Subaru of Dallas pretty much took it apart and "fixed" whatever looked suspicious. Ive seen the car up close. No way will they get 59,999 for it! They also have another Spec B up at the Plano store, used 2007 with a ton of bolt ons, Cobb big brake kit, etc that they want 49K for!

LOL, this is from my local dealer. It was a kingpin car, then one of the mechanics at Subaru of Dallas pretty much took it apart and "fixed" whatever looked suspicious. Ive seen the car up close. No way will they get 59,999 for it! They also have another Spec B up at the Plano store, used 2007 with a ton of bolt ons, Cobb big brake kit, etc that they want 49K for!

Thats corret. The tire size is a typo, they are 235's. B4 is Boxer 4 cylinder.

I didnt set the price. I have no control over that. I do know that whatever Kingpin did, we RE-did the right way. I also know its a really fun car to drive. And it is in our service bay with hood poped open to show off. We dont expect to sell it fast by anymeans.

Thats corret. The tire size is a typo, they are 235's. B4 is Boxer 4 cylinder.

I didnt set the price. I have no control over that. I do know that whatever Kingpin did, we RE-did the right way. I also know its a really fun car to drive. And it is in our service bay with hood poped open to show off. We dont expect to sell it fast by anymeans.

If you can sell such mods at a premium, that will be a first. But you only need to sell one, right? The Greater Fool theory lives on!

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived