LegacyGT.com

Post your ACCIDENT photos

bsdzine

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CTATV, did you get driven on back then or something!? there can't be low bridges in america to do that either....and your car isn't even tall....

nope, was reaching for somthing and nicked those guard rails with the cable between them, they suck you right in. snapped off 30 or so steel posts at ground level, they tore my trunk latch, the hood flew up and smashed my sunroof, so im doing 55 down the shoulder with the hood infront like in the movie Tommy Boy. Then the guard rail ends i just miss hitting the side of an overpass and dying and go into the woods. had taken the seatbelt off to reach, airbags didnt deploy for some reason.... walked out without a scratch or ache

I woulda killed him! who payed for the second damage

The shop did. Gave me a rental too. He actually covered up what I had done in the ditch making it seem like one accident or something, gave me all new rims (I scratched them up a bit in the ditch) and total only cost me $200... so it wasn't the end of the world.

:lol:well not all bad but i dont think that body shop guy would still be working there if i had anything to do with it, or was it his shop?

it was the dealer body shop. he actually didn't get in much trouble cause he was driving on their 'designated' route that they test cars on, and the accident technically wasn't his fault. it involved a large truck and trailer - and if he delayed on the brake i would've gotten a brand new car and he would be dead.

Well, it's not a legacy, it's my last impreza...

After this accident i decided to buy a legacy

http://www.lajaula.com.py/upload/58606_imprezajuanjo.jpg

http://www.lajaula.com.py/upload/58606_imprezajuanjo2.jpg

Linky no worky. My bro got in an accident in his Impreza. Swerved to avoid a deer, then had to avoid a telephone poll, and hit the guide wire. Ruined his bumper and damaged his Carbon Fiber hood. He was absolutely devasted.

But I feel that this accident was a gift from a higher power. His frame was badly damaged prior to the accident and the guide wire hit just at the right spot. Coulda been worse if he didn't hit the wire. Coulda been dead.

He sold it and got an IS300.

Linky no worky. My bro got in an accident in his Impreza. Swerved to avoid a deer, then had to avoid a telephone poll, and hit the guide wire. Ruined his bumper and damaged his Carbon Fiber hood. He was absolutely devasted.

But I feel that this accident was a gift from a higher power. His frame was badly damaged prior to the accident and the guide wire hit just at the right spot. Coulda been worse if he didn't hit the wire. Coulda been dead.

He sold it and got an IS300.

Maybe he shoulda hit the deer.

Oh lord! Did you get any compensation as now you have two accidents on the cars carfax report?

no. and i don't care. i'm never getting rid of my car, unless subaru stops being idiots and makes more mt gt wagons...

VaBeachSubie: Yowch. That's the reason you can hear me in the video (earlier in this thread) saying; "I'm gonna have to...'' because I chose to hit the car instead of going into a ditch. I'm sure if I went into the ditch I'd have wound up looking like your car, and the BMW would have said; "Not my fault, you swerved into the ditch becuase you lost control on the snow in an unrelated incident!". Hitting the BMW would have probably resulted in a couple tousand bucks in damage, not "halfway-to-totalled."

Luckily the BMW found reverse and got out of my way...

Is that your car? Looks like about a 25-35mph rear-end, although the passenger side of the windshield is intact so hopefully there was no passenger, or the impact was low enough to not need bags.

Hope everyone was ok. Looks like a total to me.

wednesday morning i was looking at this post feeling bad for you guys when little did i know i'd be contributing the worst pic.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/pkay23/untitled.jpg

Holy shiitake mushrooms!!! :eek:

How did it happen? Any more pics? Are you ok?

i stopped at a stop sign. the 2002 expedition with il plates 704 2410 decided he did not need to and rear ended my car. we got out asked if each other was ok. i suggested pulling into the gas station to exchange info and i pulled in and he got on the freeway.:lol: i chased his ass down and cought up with him within in 2 miles. (stage 2 for the mother freaking win) (also squealing all 4 tires for the win!)

1154787808_tailgate.thumb.jpg.b75e5b85141131bef5b9057195bcd9bd.jpg

cant they compare paint from your vehicle to see if there is any on his front bumper?

if nothing comes of it and you have uninsured motorist coverage, usually that is how insurance will handle it. (unless of course this happened a long time ago and the car is already fixed)

Archived