LegacyGT.com

How about a "I love my Suby because..." thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love my subie because I have an 07 Spec. B. This is my 5th subie and it`s the best so far.

All wheel drive

VDC which can be disabled

Torsen rear end

Sweet turbo and I average 27 mpg in the summer

6 speed tranny

Bilstein sport suspension ( inverted struts & aluminum alloy control arms )

2 tone alcatera sport seats

memory seats

steering wheel radio controls

S.I. Drive ( run S# all the time except on icy/snowey road use I )

18" wheels with summer performance tires ( run 17"Dunlap winter sport M3 in winter) We are expecting 12" to 18"of the white stuff tonite & tommorow

fold down rear seats

Nav.

TPMS

ECO gauge and I use it

EBD brake sytem

One of the most reliable cars around

Easily modded

Great dealer service & support including free inspections & free tires for life

Does my 07 Spec. B. have everthing that is offered by all makes NO. But it has all the stuff that gives you the best bang for the buck as far as performance, comfort & stealth bar none. :spin::spin::spin:

I love my Subie because its everything I want in a car wrapped up in a nice tight little package.

I owned 3 other subies before this one and while I also really enjoyed those this one is by far the best.

It has the power, amenities, and styling that just make me love it. I can't see myself owning any other car. Except if Subaru comes out with a new coupe.... even then I'd still keep the LGT as a DD.

These Spec B boys have thin skins :lol:

It's because they are always on the defensive!

I love my Subaru because it is reliable, is Japanese, is AWD, hauls a ton of stuff, is easily modified, is the best looking wagon for under $50K on the market, and goes un-noticed by the police.

I've been noticing that lately. My TDC stage 1 map fixed the stutter, but I have a lot of hesitation at WOT that's starting to piss me off. The car still friggin scoots, but the hesitaion is obnoxious!

That's what you LOVE about your car????

Please stay on topic, there are PLENTY of threads about the topic you are on.

Another thing I realized today that I love...

Seat Warmers on a REALLY cold morning

SI Drive... I can be pacing along getting good mileage, some fool pulls up beside in a Honda thinking he can just blow by, I turn my rist and push my foot, AWAY I GO!!! :lol:

I love my Suby because it taught me that nothing is worth buying a new car ever again.

From now on I'm only getting a used car. :)

+1

The hunt for the "ugly duckling" can be extremely satisfying. I think I really lucked out this time. :)

I love my LGT becasue it saved my ass about a month ago.

Some cool kid in a blue Integra decided he could blow a stop sign as I was entering the intersection at 35-40mph. I saw his right-front tire in front of my bumper!! I cut HARD right to avoid him and then HARD left to avoid another car waiting at the other side of the intersection.

The LGT never lost traction and I remained in control. However it took a couple of miles for my heart rate to return to normal.

Had I purchased the 2005 Toyota Tacoma that I originally wanted.........Crunch.

Wow...where do I begin. This is my 3rd Legacy, 2nd GT...Beautiful car, sleeper quality is superb (is that a camry?), AWD is a wonderful thing, I almost NEVER see another GT (uniqueness FTW), Turbo is beyond fun, and oh yeah... It's a SUBARU!

Archived