LegacyGT.com

500 rwhp/500 tq APS TT G35 vs ??? AWHP LGT?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im right around 350 (no need for a dyno since I self tune) and im far short of 12 flat. 12.5 sure but thats a far cry from 12 flat ;)

There have been a handfull of members who have cracked off 12.8-9 at stg 2 power level which are NO where near 300whp let alone 350whp.

Im right around 350 (no need for a dyno since I self tune) and im far short of 12 flat. 12.5 sure but thats a far cry from 12 flat ;)

I am pretty sure chrussier just had an sti swap and protune and ran 12.5 That would be around 300 whp right? 350whp should get you at least 12.1-12.3 with great driver and conditions of course.

OOhh BURN....the block would be a sensitive subject if it were me.

I told him in public, PMs and e-mails he was running his parts to the edge and PDX doesn't have a clue about tunning. You guys want to call me out on knowledge in coming back at ya.

I have build and tuned and run my car. I know a little bit about it ;)

I know a little bit about it ;)

Ouch!

Got me.

FWIW I have seen your posts on other boards about tuning. Sure you know lots of things, there is lots you don't know though.:) I have also seen your tune, nothing wrong with it, but it is obvious you are not an expert, and neither am I. I am in the quest for knowledge, and I am getting it, sometimes the hard way. I thought we were all in it together, kinda like a community?

I was just laughing at the previous poster, I thought it was funny.

Ouch!

Got me.

FWIW I have seen your posts on other boards about tuning. Sure you know lots of things, there is lots you don't know though.:) I have also seen your tune, nothing wrong with it, but it is obvious you are not an expert, and neither am I. I am in the quest for knowledge, and I am getting it, sometimes the hard way. I thought we were all in it together, kinda like a community?

I was just laughing at the previous poster, I thought it was funny.

Yup community...group hug :wub:

My tune would be better if I have tome to work on it :mad:

Archived