LegacyGT.com

500 rwhp/500 tq APS TT G35 vs ??? AWHP LGT?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get one of these to show him that his car is really not fast at all.

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4299007073392068838&q=11+second+duramax&total=7&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0]11 second duramax fuel only[/ame]

I don't see the point of a fast ass pick up. lol

but yeah, that is fast.

They can be used to show idiots in ricers (not that your friend's car is a ricer) that they are really not all that fast. There are plenty of Duramax's and Cummins in the 12's, 11's, 10's, and one is even in the 9's now.

I doubt that can corner any better than a stock LGT though

No, but your friend is obviously very concerned with strait line speed. Can his car or our LGT pull a 15Klb trailer, or haul 2500lbs of cement bags in the trunk, or slog through mud, large rocks, or sand?

he's not a dragger, so I have no #, but he does claim 12s

with the pull that his car has, I don't doubt it either

12's is a big range...I run in the mid 12's with an LGT.

I can show you 150hp that would woop his ass but its a bike ;)

I don't see the point of a fast ass pick up. lol

but yeah, that is fast.

You dont have a clue

There are a few highly modfied STi's at 600 - 800whp. I imagine those (and a similarly built LGT) could wipe up your target. But like others have said, it just may not be worth the effort and tens of thousands of $ when other cars are cheaper and easier to get to that level. Personal choice though. Why climb Everest? :eek:
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Someone call the fire department.... this ones outta control :spin:

But seriously if you want to get silly with your car I know that there is a group in Arizona that does a supercharger and turbocharger kit for imprezas. The rumor last year was that they were working on one for the legacy. I kinda lost interest, but that runs about 10G. I also think you need supporting mods. But if you are just interested in 'having a faster car' than you may want to look at something else. The legacy is great because it is mod friendly, safe, reliable, comfortable, daily driver material. If you are looking for just a balls to the wall racer the legacy is not the car for you. Plus, chances are that if he has put 20G into it already that he can do more with it and it sounds like he is pretty well financed.

Archived